- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Welcome to Hapag-Lloyd, a leading global logistics company. We are an international team of specialists working across the globe believing that together we can change the maritime industry. You might not know us yet, but as the fifth largest container liner shipping company in the world, we are here to make sure that the flow of goods never stops. Innovation, agility, teamwork, collaboration – does it sound familiar? For us, at Hapag-Lloyd Knowledge Center, it does.
Let’s join us and shape a future together with more than 100 colleagues developing in seven IT project teams.
Join the team at Hapag-Lloyd’s “in-house startup” and help us navigate the future!
We are looking for highly skilled and motivated IAM Developers who enjoy seeing their work making a measurable impact on security and compliance. Our IAM team in Knowledge Center in Gdansk consists of IAM Developers, Access Managers and System Administrators taking over the responsibility for the end-to-end delivery of the entire product.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
As part of our Identity and Access Management team you will shape and advance our product. Integrating different software products and their role/security concepts into our central IAM solution will be an essential part of your daily work. This includes:
- Analyse, design and rollout of user lifecycle and access management processes.
- Participating in the end-to-end tests of the implemented solutions.
- 3rd level support in case of error handling in workflow system.
- Actively contributing to the Agile development process (stand ups, automated tests, retrospectives, etc.) and the overall output of the team.
- Suggesting your ideas, participating in implementation choices, presenting your solutions.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in implementation of user interfaces and processes in workflows systems.
- Knowledge of PHP or similar programming languages.
- Knowledge of relational databases (MySQL / MS SQL).
- Ability to communicate with multiple internal and external services in English.
- Good analytical and debugging skills.
- The desire to improve our performance and the security landscape and finding innovate solutions to problems.
What you'll get in return
- International career opportunities
- Structured annual performance review
- Benefit Platform
- Access to the Learning Management System
- Fruit days
- Modern, ergonomic office, including height adjustable desks
- Bike storage, showers, lockers
- Private medical healthcare
- Sports package
- Group life insurance
- Flexible working hours and home office options
- Attractive and market-oriented remuneration and annual bonus