Web Developer in Operations Data & Reporting
NORDEA Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest employers in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Operations Data & Reporting team, which is a Nordic unit supporting Nordea’s Operations units. We are responsible for production planning, data analysis, data visualisations and tool development to secure a data driven agenda in Nordea’s service delivery units . We are crucial for delivering Nordic strategic projects, getting Business cases approved and document benefit realisation. We work in close collaboration with the other ADC units to deliver on the change agenda and running the bank at the same time.
As Web Developer, you’ll be developing and maintaining an internal application used for Performance Management purpose in Operations. Your responsibilities will cover:
- Execution of development proposals to ensure a stable, user-friendly and cost efficient application
- Building functionalities which will enable Operations to utilise and understand data and their business in a better way
- Preparing and maintaining IT documentation
- Acting as a sparring partner with a combination of business and IT-application knowledge to contribute to reliable solutions and clear communication
- Providing Support to application users
You’ll join a multinational, collaborative and dynamic team with great atmosphere. The role is based in Lodz, Tallinn or Helsinki.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you have:
- Positive attitude towards people and act as a team player
- The ability to motivate and inspire others
- Good understanding of and ability to model and analyse data
Your experience and background:
- Strong knowledge of C# in .NET environment and MS SQL
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Very good verbal and written communication skills (English)
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
- Private medical care
- Fruit in the office
- Life insurance
- Training courses
- Friendly work environment
- Cafeteria system
- Employee Pension Programme
- Integration, events and celebration of success
- Relocation support
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive benefit package
- Modern office and equipment
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.