- KrakówKraków, małopolskie
- Ważna jeszcze 2 miesiącedo: 16 maj 2020
- Część etatu
Imagine new horizons…
As an employee of the world's leading manufacturing software, you'll join vast and diverse network of talented professionals; enjoy great career opportunities; be provided with training and education opportunities that you'll need to succeed; work on with best in class products and biggest companies, helping everyone from various organizations work smarter.
You have dreams? You enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people and energize passion to change the world and create the future. Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERINCE virtual universes!
Shape your career with 3DS!
What will your role be?
- Cooperate with stakeholders (Industry, Tech Presales, Services, Support) to:
- collect business requirements for the applications
- enable them for the application use
- to collect feedback and enrich the application backlog accordingly
- Analysis, prioritization, and design of appropriate application features for collected requirements
- Work with development project planning: create a scope document for the project and apply for approval on qualified scope development
- Support development teams in the development phase (providing details of specification, first-line reviews, monitoring of development progress)
- Organize in- and post- development reviews of the application to collect stakeholders’ feedback
Your key success factors:
- Experience in implementation of manufacturing execution, planning or optimalization systems is a plus
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server and/or Oracle databases
- Understanding of possibilities and constraints of the following software development tools and environments : C#, .NET, HTML, Web Services, XML
- Programming background is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Good knowledge of English (B2/C1)
- Availability to work for 6 months (min. 20 hours per week)
If you want to join a well-organized, international team of professionals, work with innovative technologies and have an active role in developing state-of-the-art solutions for global companies, you have come to the right place – Join us!
To express interest in this position, submit your resume in English via Aplikuj button.