Web Developer / Programmer
LE CORDON BLEU POLAND sp. z o.o.
- ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
Le Cordon Bleu is the world's largest hospitality education institution, with over 50 schools on five continents serving in excess of 20,000 students annually. From the start-up of our first school in Paris in 1895 to its current worldwide network of institutes, our commitment is to provide the world's best education dedicated to Business, hospitality management, culinary arts and gastronomy.
The international IT department of the LE CORDON BLEU network of institutes, is currently seeking a full-time Web Developer for designing and developing innovative web-based solutions.
As a full-time Web Developer, you will act as a high-level technical expert in development, testing and deployment of new and existing web applications. The solutions you develop will support the extensive network of Le Cordon Bleu schools located internationally.
The ideal candidate has industry experience is self-motivated, organized, and has a passion for learning new technologies.
You are comfortable with all facets of the software development life cycle and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously. Working with minimal supervision, you are able to structure your work to achieve project deadlines.
You will be an integral part of a team of experienced developers and IT professionals and given ample opportunities to learn and share your expertise with colleagues.
Design, develop and implement cost-effective and high-quality solutions (CRM, CMS, marketing automation, integration with payment gateways, etc.)
Actively participate in the early stages of software analysis to help management determine the feasibility of projects according to current needs and objectives.
Assist in writing and maintaining technical documentation using industry standard formats.
Monitor deliverable deadlines against scheduled completion dates using a ticketing system and ensure proper follow-ups with the various stakeholders.
Collaborate with colleagues and the QA specialists to ensure that the final product is up to the company standard of quality.
College or university diploma in computer science or equivalent.
We are interested in people with either Intermediate level 3-5 years of related experience and Senior Web developers 8+ years of related experience dependent on their abilities and previous work experience.
- Excellent knowledge of Object Oriented Programming;
- Experience with relational databases and SQL (preference MSSQL / T-SQL);
- Experience with data-modeling and a good understanding of best practice in regard to normalization and optimization;
- Solid understanding of web infrastructure and workflow;
- Good knowledge of HTML standards, CSS and CSS preprocessors;
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, with an ability to zone-in on potential defect quickly;
- Experience with distributed source control software (Git, Mercurial, …);
- Ability to grasp new software quickly;
- Strong communication skills in English (both verbal and written);
- Excellent communication skills with good command of written and spoken English (and/or French) – daily contacts with colleagues in different countries.
- Experience with Lucee or Adobe ColdFusion;
- Experience with one modern CFML framework such as ColdBox;
- Understanding of web services and API design principles;
- Some knowledge of the .NET framework or JDK;
- Basic understanding of network troubleshooting;
- Experience in CMS, CRM and e-commerce software;
- Experience with Microsoft Azure DevOps;
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology;
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure, virtualization and containers;
- Web server administration in a Windows environment;
- MS SQL Server administration;
- Proven experience working in a team to provide client-focused solutions.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your cover letter and resume in English or French to Global IT by email at: ( [email protected] ) along with your salary expectations
Please note that only applications sent by email will be considered.
We thank all applicants for their interest in LE CORDON BLEU. However, we will only contact applicants selected for an interview.
Expectations for all Staff
All LCB Staff are expected to be:
Responsive & Adaptive
Responsive to change and willing to adapt to new processes
Promote ‘team-ship’ through collaboration and taking pride in their work
Role models committed to continually improving themselves and ultimately the experience and success of our students
Understand the impact (and take responsibility for) their actions
Supportive and kind to others
LCBA has a zero tolerance for bullying and set the culture that we treat each other fairly and with respect in line with our code of conduct policy
- Flexible working
- Competitive salary
- Multinational and multicultural experience.