- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Our Client is one of the world’s fastest growing Forex CFD brokers. We are revolutionary and created to serve the globe in FX, CFD, precious metal and commodity trading. Our Client have been at the forefront of trading for a number of years and trusted by all of our clients around the world.
We want to build and develop on our journey in becoming market leaders by expanding our team. Our company is driven by experienced long term professionals from all backgrounds, whose integrity and commitment are championing voices in recognizing what our clients want. We cultivate an environment which motivates our staff to create new ideas and thrive to be the best at what they do. If this sounds like you, then have a look at our job opportunities and become part of a team which is constantly growing in the fast paced world of trading.
- Min. 2-3 years of experience in graphic design/web design
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, print production and digital production
- Knowledge of After Effects would be an asset
- Experience of providing design and art working support within an in-house creative team, agency or studio
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
- Excellent command of the English language
- Knowledge of second European language among: Italian, Spanish, German, Portuguese will be an asset
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail when finalising designs
- Excellent communication skills
- Ambitious and enthusiastic team player
- Happy to share ideas and offer suggestions
The Web & Graphic Designer will be responsible for combining art and technology to communicate ideas through images and the layout of websites and printed materials. The right candidate will also be responsible to build and define the visual identity of our brand across all channels including our website, social media, digital marketing, printed media, and all additional brand materials. Working under the Art Director and alongside the marketing & digital team.
- Website design - homepage, banners, product pages
- Wireframe creations, design on-brand creative concepts and mock-ups in response to briefs from internal teams
- Producing digital marketing materials, social media, display banners and email templates
- Art direction of digital content
- Concept development & pitching ideas
- Working on ongoing brand guidelines