- Dworska 1, 30-314 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Who we are
Who we need
Our Web Content Team works hand in hand with the company deeply rooted in Industry 4.0, renewable energy, and new technology in general. Our goal is to gradually increase brand awareness, engagement levels and website traffic by strategically exploiting all aspects of the web and social media marketing roadmap. That is why we are currently looking for a Web Portal Specialist who will support one of our client’s function areas in terms of Digital Communication and Brand Management activities, with a major focus on strategies for web content management. Working closely with the client’s team, a person on this position will ensure implementation of effective global digital campaigns – within brief, on time and on budget.
What you will do
- Cooperating with the Head of Brand Design and Governance and the Brand Management team
in terms of implementation of a global digital strategy.
- Being a central point of contact between the Brand Management team and other stakeholders.
- Supporting with creation of engaging web portals (internal and external) using dedicated CMS.
- Providing advice on the possible use of marketing tools solutions.
- Motivating, coaching and developing awareness and capabilities of communications, marketing and sales teams in terms of digital strategy.
- Developing strategic digital communication best practices and providing editors with training support.
- Making decisions with high impact on the client’s web visibility and user experience.
- Serving multiple stakeholders simultaneously, prioritizing key actions while handling multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Ensuring the client’s digital efforts are best in class and compliant with brand guidelines.
Who you are
- You have proven digital communication and analytical skills.
- You have hands-on experience in CMS platforms (especially Adobe Experience Manager), HTML
& CSS, and Google Analytics.
- You have knowledge of SEO, as well as performance-based digital marketing.
- You are a good project manager of your own time and tasks.
- You have a very good eye for detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- You can execute and deliver tasks on short notice.
- You have a basic experience in Adobe Photoshop.
- You are showing initiative, flexibility, and resourcefulness.
- You are an efficient communicator who is fluent in English (spoken and written).
- You have energy, a sense of humor, enthusiasm, and at the same time the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and demanding targets.
What we offer
- Possibility to build next truly customer-centric, global branding agency.
- Opportunity to design and develop creative concepts and strategy for global brands alongside a great team.
- Diverse, complex, multidisciplinary projects.
- Ability to speak and participate in branding- and business-related conferences.
- Attractive salary based on your skills and experience.
- Employment in a stable and entrepreneurial company with an established position on the market.
- Top-notch team.
- Casual and flexible work environment.
- Development and integration budgets.
- Flexible working hours.
- Access to e-learning platforms, the company library, and an opportunity to participate in multiple internal workshops.
- In-house business English course to master your communication skills.
- Fresh fruits, juices; and specialty coffee in the office.