- Ogłoszenie wygasło 13 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
An outstanding opportunity to join us as a Webdesigner to run day-to-day maintenance of Credit Suisse Intranet websites (publishing content, retouching images, etc.). In this role, you will create new websites to ensure that they are expertly presented, current and accurate. You will also provide support to site sponsors through advice on site improvement options and provision of development services. One of your tasks will be to create and adapt Infographics and Visuals as well as to coordinate web projects.
Your future colleagues
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
You’ll be a good match, if you have:
- Proven experience within a web development environment - creating and maintaining Intranet/Internet websites, building high quality and sales oriented content.
- Results-oriented individual with outstanding communication skills in English.
- Experience with Image editing and manipulation - Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. An understanding of the principles of Content Management Systems.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of applications and required software applications to produce documents such as reports, graphics, electronic communication, spreadsheets, etc.
- Working knowledge of html and html editing software is desired. CSS/Java Script skills would be a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and intercultural skills, ability to manage work in a virtual team.
- Experience in Communications, business and finance would be a plus.
Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)