HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o.o. is a part of HSBC Holdings plc, the parent company of the HSBC Group, headquartered in London. The Group serves customers worldwide from over 6,300 offices in over 75 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, North and Latin America, and the Middle East and North Africa. HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. Currently, we are looking for a candidate for the position of:
Websphere Admin (Wealth)
Ref No: HTK/Wealth/WA/06/2018
Accountable to the Technology Programme Manager, or Business Programme Manager where applicable for delivery of the Technology agile/waterfall project outputs within the Business Change Programme. Within a Product Construct; accountable to the Product Owner. The Technology Project Manager would be focused on the delivery of one product or workstream of a significant size, or multiple smaller products.
- Share technical knowledge and skills with members to perform tasks as expected
- Meet the delivery standards as per the agreement that includes quality of deliverables, appropriate documentation
- Participate in POCs and other technical initiatives
- Manage projects using dev ops methodologies as well as traditional approaches
- Understanding of Puppet/Ansible/HPSA products for end point management and application deployment across a large infrastructure.
- Participate in all technical tasks defined for the team as and when appropriate, ensure completion
- Be aware of the ongoing infrastructure issues and vigilant to avoid / minimize downtime of services
- Understand business, environments, shared services to prioritize incidents
- Ensure the team is educated of critical / high priority applications, escalation procedures, and best practices
- Interact with application teams and other infrastructure teams to make sure the requirements are addressed in time.
- Work with regions for MIRs and SIPs
- Identify operational risks and contribute to mitigate the same.
- Provide technical inputs to assist create project plans & schedules, effort estimates, requirement gathering & analysis, risk analysis.
- Identify sustainable cost savings & efficiency gains that can be achieved in terms of FTE requirement through automation of manual tasks, removal of duplicate tasks, improvements in processes
- Identify service delivery issues (SLA Slippages, Quality etc.), and implement corrective actions
- Periodically review and update existing process / project documentation, process workflows, document templates, communication template and checklists.
- Prepare new best practices documents, technical, and processes documents for project / technology as applicable.
- Able to understand architecture of systems and recommend design and implementation patterns.
- Be able to deliver within timelines and using precise forecasting and planning of work.
- Collaborate with stakeholders on requirement collection and engineering solution rollouts.
- Manage projects using dev ops methodologies as well as traditional approaches.
- Communicate strategy and ensure management, stakeholders and other interested parties are up to date on status.
- Manage project delays and escalations to keep project on track.
- Listen to the internal global community and adapt engineering strategy where possible to accommodate requests.
- Engage in and manage product evaluations.
- University Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related discipline.
- Solid and proficient skills in infrastructure design, implementation and maintenance.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience on designing and/or running critical workload on external cloud platform such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and Microsoft Azure.
- Knowledge on tools and software including Splunk, AppDynamics, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Ansible, Puppet is highly preferred.
- Ability to learn, explore and implement new and emerging technologies in short period of time to fulfil business need.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in one or more of the key infrastructure products such as Oracle, Linux, Windows, Liberty is a plus
- Understanding of service management techniques, including change management, incident management is a plus.
- Track record in working on the delivery of complex deployment projects and under diversified or matrix structure.
- Strong business sense with understanding of the business requirement and environment.
- Sound communication, presentation and influencing skills to work with business, IT colleagues, and external parties like vendors.
- Strong analytic skills to understand and resolve complex problems.
- Excellent team player with ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Good command of written and spoken English. Mandarin is also preferred.
- Able to work at flexible hour to work with colleagues in various time zones.
- Stable job in professional team
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment with possibility of international travel
- Challenging environment for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas
- Consistent scope of responsibilities
- Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills
- Private health care, employees’ benefits.