private medical care
Weekend job opportunity in Group Sanctions Handling
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
WrocławWrocław, Lower Silesia
- offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment
- part time
- junior specialist (Junior)
- hybrid work
An outstanding opportunity to join us in this role:
* Reviewing, checking and processing flagged SWIFT and SEPA messages on the Sanction Filter Platform.
* Managing the flagged messages and payments that require further investigation and monitoring those investigations as a part of the global Business Delivery Center.
* Monitoring: covers functionality in the context of false message detection (message with missing fields or specific risk rating), run exception processes and log hit handling activities.
* Responsibility for managing and organizing a daily business according to high standards and internal and external regulations.
* Working closely with banks and internal units (Compliance, relationship managers, affected specialist units).
* An opportunity to join a team located globally.
* The chance to work in financial environment and opportunity to gain wide experience in banking area.
Your future colleagues
Centralized process of Group Sanctions Handling for Credit Suisse. Sanctions service supporting handling analysis globally. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Experience required to undertake Banking Operations Specialist role within Group sanctions Handling:
* 1 year of proven experience in financial institution.
* Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with proficiency in English.
* Detailed knowledge of SWIFT messages, payment processing will be an asset.
* Shift work (3 shifts) at weekend.
* Hardworking and results oriented individual with outstanding interpersonal capabilities. Ability to manage work well under pressure.
* Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
What we offer
Training and development
Language training course
Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
Employee Referral Program
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
parking space for employees
extra social benefits
kindergarten / nursery