Wind Performance Analyst & Trader
Martifer Renewables O&M sp. z o. o.
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 22 dni temu
- Pełny etat
Martifer Renewables Operation&Maintenance is a subsidiary company of Martifer Group, a major industrial player present overseas, listed in Lisbon Stock Exchange.
Martifer Renewables Operation&Maintenance perform operation and maintenance of wind farms in Poland and Romania.
As a result of growth of our organization we are looking for candidates for position of Wind Farm Performance Analyst.
Scope of Position:
The role of the Wind Performance Analyst is to analyse and model large disparate wind energy data that pertains to performance and reliability, assist in performance and reliability improvements efforts.
Department: Operation and Maintenance Dept.
Location: Warsaw, Cracow
90% of time is spent in the office environment, 10% of the time is spent outside of the office at wind farms or at the technical trainings
- Prepare performance and reliability analyses.
- Query data from various databases based on e.g. SCADA systems.
- Support to maintenance management and technical personnel on a daily basis.
- Trading of the sale energy and support scheme
- Monitor key data content to ensure complete, accurate records.
- Measure performance and compare to the budgeted and forecasted values.
- Consults with internal and external customers to clarify and refine analysis requirements and standards.
- Summarize findings, making recommendations for the Clients in form of the reports.
- Proactive analyse the data from wind turbine to constantly improve the performance.
- Create and maintain production reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in technical discipline-engineering, specialization in renewables energy is a strong attitude.
- Fluent spoken and written English skills.
- At least 2 years in performing performance and reliability analyses.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Working knowledge of wind turbine and solar data and performance metrics is highly desirable.
- Experience in Office tools.
- At Martifer we provide our employees with challenging opportunities to develop and grow with us professionally.
- We offer competitive salaries.
- We actively encourage growth and development of individuals e.g. language trainings that will help you achieve your career goals.
- Sport card insurance co-financed by the employer.
If you are interested, please send your CV via Aplikuj button below.