Wind Turbine Construction Site Manager
M4Wind Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. O firmie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
M4Wind offers you challenging career opportunities within a professional organization. We work with the world's leading suppliers of wind power solutions.
Would you like to join us?
The M4Wind head office is located in Szczecin. Your work will take place on construction sites all over Europe, therefore, in this position you should anticipate a high level of travel activities within and outside Poland.
At any time, we run several sites across Europe, however, the first site you would participate in would be near Mława.
Responsibilities and Tasks
The Site Manager is responsible for securing world class customer relationship, leading to increased customer satisfaction. Secure a continuous focus and development of customer relations.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Secure effective management of all aspects of site execution including scheduling and installation according to the project plan with strong focus on cost control and customer satisfaction
- Conduct quality control and ensure world class safety culture
- Ensure proper management of in-house and third party staff
- Act as counterpart to customer's project site manager
- Develop the capabilities, competences and efficiency of site construction
- Responsible for incident reporting, investigation and implementation of corrective actions
- Secure all working permits/authorizations are in place under installation and commissioning
- Handling site documentation
- Participation and lead role on site meetings.
- Abroad, the work will be conducted in 2 week on site, 2 week at home rotation, M4Wind will cover all the flights, travel and hotel costs.
- In Poland, the work shedule will be usually 5 (sometimes 6) days on site, weekends at home, with some rest periods between sites, M4Wind will cover all the travel and hotel costs.
- Working day is usually 11-12 hours long, but salary is based on hourly rate.
Qualifications and Work Experience
On a personal level you are/have:
- Strong drive and goal oriented
- Self going and "hands on" approach
- Proactive and service minded
- Inspiring nature and good at motivating people
- Strong problem solving skills
- You personally case about safe work environment.
On a professional level you are/have:
- Civil engineering or construction engineering degree and a possession of a unlimited construction certificate
- Basic electrical, mechanical and civil knowledge
- Knowledge about the wind industry would be a great advantage
- Minimum 2 years of Experience as Site Manager
- Proven leadership experiences
- Excellent oral and written skills in English and Polish
- Knowledge of German language will be a benefit.
What we offer
We are a team of skilled and committed colleagues who are all enthusiastic about wind energy. We have a good atmosphere within the company and everyone is always prepared to help out when needed. You will have the opportunity developing a career within a very exciting industry in a growing company.