Pursuant to the Article 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as the “GDPR”, we inform You that Wipro IT Services Poland Sp. z o.o. with registered office in Warsaw, hereinafter referred to as the "controller" or “Wipro”, will process your personal data and will be the controller of your personal data.
You can contact Wipro by sending letter to the following address: Wipro IT Services Poland Sp. z o.o. Aleje Jerozolimskie 123a, 02-017 Warszawa, or by sending email: [email protected]
Wipro will process your personal data in order to conduct the recruitment process based on Article 6 Section 1 letter a) of the GDPR and Article 9 Section 2 letter a) of the GDPR, i.e. based on your consent, and in the case of your extended consent, also for the purposes of future recruitment – in the scope of the data included in your CV and motivation letter, and Article 6 Section 1 letter f) of the GDPR, i.e. based on Wipro legitimate interest – in the scope of the data gathered during recruitment process. Wipro does have the justified interest in verification of your qualifications and information’s provided in documentation.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
Your data will be shared with other entities from Wipro group, entities which cooperates with Wipro in the scope of the recruitment, IT services, and in cases indicated in the provisions of law, for reference to the authorities in connection with their proceedings. Wipro might transfer your personal data to entities from Wipro group located outside of EEA, however each time your data will be properly protected and secured, and basis of such transfer will be the agreement on processing the data based on the standard clauses approved by European Commission. You have the right to receive a copy of such personal data from Wipro.
Your personal data will be stored for a period not longer than the duration of the current recruitment procedure, however not longer than within 6 months upon the end of the current recruitment process, and in the case of your consent to the processing of data for the purposes of future recruitment - for a period not longer than 5 years.
You can submit to Wipro an application regarding personal data about: (i) rectification / correction of personal data; (ii) deletion of data; (iii) limiting the processing of personal data, i.e. suspending operations on personal data or not deleting data - according to the submitted application; (iv) access to personal data; (v) transfer of data to another personal data controller.
You can object at any time to the processing of personal data based on art. 6 Sec. 1 letter f) of the GDPR. Wipro will then no longer process such personal data unless it demonstrates the existence of valid legally established grounds for processing that override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or the grounds for determining, investigating or defending claims.
- Ważna jeszcze 21 dnido: 30 lip 2020
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 160,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future
Windows & AD SME
Secondary Skills: Active Directory
Process & Tools:
Currently we are looking for a person on the position of:
- Acquire knowledge and detailed understanding on customer’s Windows & AD environment.
- Validate Scope of Work and Due Diligence of Data and identify gaps
- Responsible for interacting with internal teams, vendors and customers to coordinate the timely completion of transition deliverables for Windows & AD domain.
- Work effectively on diverse type of customers from different time zones
- Validate RLS (Resources factored), identify & highlight skill & Shift coverage gaps.
- Responsible for Involving in transition phases and prepare all necessary transition deliverables documents
- Gather required and detailed information and develop SMTDs & SOPs with complete understanding of customer Windows & AD environment.
- Responsible to provide reverse knowledge transfer to BAU teams and getting sign-off from customer and internal stakeholders
- Anticipate risks and challenges well in advance and effectively articulate risks & challenges and get sign-off on SMTD, Risk Register and other technical / operational documents. Propose risk mitigation plan and options. Work with the internal and external eco system to mitigate risks in good time.
- Participate in project planning and prepare MPP.
- Responsible for implementing best practice, patching, hardening and automation of BAU tasks.
- Knowledge and ability to identify the risks on the customer Windows & AD environment & make recommendations of solutions according to the industry best practices relevant for customer landscape.
- Self-driven and motivated individual who can lead from the front and take end to end ownership of the Virtualization Process and Technologies for seamless transition and smooth Go Live of services from the perspective of People, Process and Technology.
- Good working experience in managing delivery and support of Windows and Active directory of complex customer infrastructure.
- Strong knowledge in build, configure, mange & troubleshoot Windows Operating system, server roles, component, commission/decommissions of Windows Servers.
- Strong knowledge in configure, manage & troubleshoot Windows failover clusters and NLB clusters.
- Strong knowledge in Configure mange & Troubleshoot DFS/FRS, File & Print servers, KMS servers, terminal & remote desktop services.
- Strong knowledge in Server patching, process, firmware upgrade and usage of tools like ILO, Idrac, KVM, WSUS, SCCM, SCOM, or any 3rd party.
- Good Knowledge of AD, DNS, DHCP management and troubleshooting.
- Good knowledge in troubleshooting of Windows servers, Hardware, Blade chassis.
- Good experience in reviewing & preparing technical documents, SOPs and Run books.
- Good understanding on Disaster Recovery (DR) Concepts & Solutions.
- Good Knowledge in managing VMs on Azure/AWS cloud platforms.
- Good understanding on Storage technology topologies like SAN, NAS, etc.
- Good Hand on experience in diagnostics and troubleshooting of Windows Cluster environment.
- Good understanding on migration strategy to migrating the workloads across datacenters
- Should have ability to pro-actively identify technical risks and areas of improvements.
- Experience in handling technical meetings with customer stake holders
- Knowledge on Private & Public cloud technologies will be an added advantage
- Should know basic scripting on PowerShell
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
Secondary Skills: Active Directory
- Good knowledge of Active directory concepts and configuration of Sites, Sitelinks, Replication topology, GPOs, OU structure and troubleshooting skills
- Good Knowledge in Configure, mange & troubleshoot DNS Servers, Zones, DHCP Scopes, DHCP Servers High Availability and DR mode of operations.
- Good Knowledge in the multi domain, multi forest based complex environment management and AD trusts management.
- Good Knowledge on VMware, Hyper-V virtualization platform management.
- Basic knowledge in Azure/AWS Cloud IAAS management.
- Knowledge on managing through PowerShell commands/Scripts
Process & Tools:
- Expert in ITIL processes
- Good exposure in various ticketing and monitoring tools
- Vendor coordination
- Capacity management tools