- Ogłoszenie wygasło 12 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., helps data-driven leaders use the value in their data to innovate intelligently and reach outcomes that matter for business and society – what we call a double bottom line. Only Hitachi Vantara combines 100+ years of experience in operational technology (OT) and 60+ years in IT to unlock the power of data from your business, your people and your machines. We help enterprises store, enrich, activate and monetize data for better customer experiences, new revenue streams and lower business costs.
Windows Endpoint Security Engineer (SCCM)
The Windows Endpoint Security Engineer (SCCM) is responsible for the analysis and implementation of security related technologies on our endpoints. You will be responsible for providing technical leadership as well as support the creation and delivery of technology solutions designed to meet business needs.
As a trusted advisor you will maintain your knowledge of security technologies and industry/market domain trends. Throughout the engagement process you will be responsible for planning, design, implementation and support to ensure the information technology (IT) solutions strategy is aligned with business strategy.
- Hands-on experience with following technologies from a security perspective, Microsoft Configuration Manager, Intune, JAMF Pro, Office 365, Windows Server 2008/2012/2016, Azure and Active Directory.
- Managing 1st and 3rd party patching.
- Usage of IT Security scanning tools, such as Qualys and Carbon Black Defense
- Assistance with endpoint hardening project.
- Ability to develop detailed project plans, work breakdown structures and operational readiness materials
- Ability to develop Application Specification deliverables that map business requirements to solution / technologies.
- Able to independently complete solution implementation or application design deliverables.
- Relevant experience within a large organization (>3000 users) implementing complex IT solutions
- 2+ years in a specialist technical leadership or security focused role.
- Experience designing and implementing endpoint management and security solutions, such as those listed in "Responsibilities".
- Knowledge of 1st and 3rd party patching of endpoints.
- Understanding privileged access and related tools.
- Knowledge of IT Security tools such as Qualys and Carbon Black Defense
- Familiar with basic network protocols and troubleshooting
- Excellent communication and verbal skills as well as business acumen
- Excellent problem-solving skills required.
- SQL reporting, or PowerBI would be an advantage.
- Core infrastructure, virtualization and systems
- Cloud solutions (Public, Private, Hybrid)
- Network and security
- Microsoft technologies
- The happiness and welfare of our staff is of huge importance to us so we offer a competitive salary and a bonus, and have developed a generous benefits package for our team (complex medical package, life insurance, Multisport card etc.).
- We trust that our employees can organize their work in the most efficient way. At Hitachi you can adjust your work schedule to your life rhythm thanks to the flexible working hours; what's more, 30 min. break is included in 8-hours working day. Additionally, there is a possibility to work from home (based on manager's approval) and an extra day off.
- We support our employees by providing interesting educational opportunities.
- We help makes lives better through Social Innovation solutions, charitable efforts and employee volunteer participation.
- We strive to create friendly and cosy working environment. Our employees can use fully-equipped kitchen and relaxation room whenever they need a little break.
- We are a global innovative IT company that is constantly growing and developing. Join us to Inspire the Next!