SOITRON SPÓŁKA Z O.O.
A major IT Outsourcing Player in Central & Eastern European market
Currently present in 7 European locations
We employ over 1000 skilled individuals and we are strategic partners with leading technology companies including: Cisco, Microsoft, Oracle, Avaya, IBM and HP to name a few.
Soitron is also one of the few Cisco Master Unified Communications accredited companies in Europe.
This position requires an energized IT support professional delivering high quality IT technical support to the Client VIP and office staff community. This would include but not limit a dynamic list of senior executives and office staff within the Client organization. This technician is expected to make independent and creative contributions related to providing technical guidance, assistance, coordination, and hands-on resolution of problems, questions, or malfunctions; identifies the hardware/software technical requirements. Installs and maintains hardware/software needed to support business/employee objectives. Minimal travel maybe required.
- Provides Tier 2 (desktop support) problem-solving support related to all VIP and office staff hardware and software technical issues.
- Provide a high level of customer focused service.
- Ability to provide video conferencing support to all users utilizing the video conferencing resources with an emphasis of support provided to VIPs.
- Ability, willingness, and flexibility to come in early or stay late depending on the support that is required. Weekend support may be required.
- Establish, maintain & continually improve customer relationships and satisfaction regarding IT customer service and support.
- Allocate time appropriately when asked to be involved in projects that require IT customer service resources.
- Ability to work cohesively with the Desk Side Support Team with an emphasis on teamwork and organization and Other projects and duties as required/assigned.
- Follow the service delivery metrics (SLAs) for given service desk tickets, requests and incidents
- Handheld – Blackberry, Android & IOS support knowledge.
- Follows Client Safety, Health, and Environmental policies and procedures.
- Hand on Experience on ITSM tools like Service Now.
- Minimum 4 yrs hands on experience as deskside/Onsite support/local IT engineer
- Experience in Providing Hands & feet Support for Network and Datacenter Equipment's/Devices
- Strong Microsoft Operating System installation(Win 7 & Win10) and troubleshooting skills
- Strong experience in troubleshooting MS office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Strong desktop support knowledge including hardware, software, and networking concepts
- Strong skills in Desktops, Workstations, Notebooks and Printers and Handhelds
- Basic understanding of Audio/Video equipment and conference room setup
- User account creation for Active Directory, Exchange Mailboxes, Distribution lists
- Remote desktop connectivity applications like SMS, Bomgar, WebEx, Live Meeting, and Windows Native tools tool. Escalations
- Troubleshoot and assist end users with mobile device setup, activations and performance issues
- Handheld – Blackberry, Android & IOS support knowledge
- Strong Customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good Understanding of ITIL processes
- Hand on Experience on ITSM tools like Service Now
- Excellent communication and conversation skills (Verbal and Written)
- Good documentation skills
- Good working knowledge of MS OFFICE (Including MS Project and Visio)
- Should have a great customer handling skills
- Able to handle unforeseen situations
- High level of acceptance
If you are interested, please send your CV via Aplikuj button below.
Please include the following statement in your application: "I hereby consent to processing by the advertiser of my personal data, included in my application documents, for the purposes to implement the recruitment process according to the act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2016, pos. 922). I also consent to processing of my personal data by the advertiser for the purposes of any future recruitment processes."