- Green Office - budynek B, Czerwone Maki 82, 30-392 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Administers the technical operation of Motorola Solutions servers, applications, networks, databases, and associated hardware. Evaluates, procures, installs, and upgrades hardware, software, and applications. Ensures the performance, accuracy, quality, integrity, and security of Motorola Solutions technical environment.
- Several years of working experience as an Administrator in a Windows environment. (Windows server 2012-2019)
- Administration of Windows Server operating systems and services in virtualized and cloud environments. (vSphere, Azure and AWS)
- Creating, Developing and implementing Active Directory. (DNS/DHCP/WSUS/GPO)
- Experience in patch management.
- Knowledge about process automation based on PowerShell.
- Expertise in analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
- Basic network knowledge. (ISO/OSI, IP configuration, network diagnostic tools)
- Experience in ticketing systems, ITIL-based incident management and change management.
- Professional working proficiency in English.
- Competitive salary package
- Strong team-oriented culture
- Flexible working hours
- Contract of employment
- Comfortable work conditions (high class offices, parking space)
- Volleyball field and grill place next to the office
- Lots of sport activities as Moto football league, Wakeboarding, Snowboarding, e-gaming league etc.
- Private medical & dental coverage
- Life insurance
- 8 hours working day (30 minutes lunch break included)
- Access to wellness facilities and integration events
- Trainings and broad development opportunities