The first automated vehicle to drive coast to coast? That was Aptiv. The first gesture control system for premium cars? That’s us as well. We’re a tech company with automotive roots, working behind the scenes in Silicon Valley for the likes of Apple, Google, Tesla and Mobileye. A huge part of this work has been done in Krakow Technical Center by our engineers. Today, our mission is to shape a world with a significantly reduced number of road accidents, fatalities and injuries.
Workday Global HRIS Analyst
As a member of the Global Workday operations support team, the Workday HRIS Analyst is responsible for providing Workday technical support, configuration and security maintenance while partnering with regional teams and centers of excellence for HCM maintenance and optimal system functionality.
- Support the use of Workday including HCM Workflows, Self Service, Talent Management, Absence, Recruiting, and Reporting & Analytics.
- Implement configuration changes to existing functionality using control methodology. Assess functional configuration changes for impact to business processes, other system values, and integrations. Complete system and user acceptance testing.
- Create and maintain Compensation, Absence, and Benefit plans. Evaluate relationship between plans, eligibility rules, business process definitions, and integrations.
- Comprehend workflow definitions. Troubleshoot and conduct root cause analysis for any workflow issues.
- Develop system expertise for support of complex and new functionality.
- Complete mass uploads for complex events in Workday and provide regional training on data mass uploads.
- Conduct root cause analysis and resolution of system issues.
- Partner with COEs on system functionality, configuration and documentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Information Systems, Business Administration or a related field.
- 3+ years’ experience in IT, Human Resources, or related environment.
- 3+ years’ Workday configuration experience required. Strong understanding of system design, structure, and administration; system configuration and workflow; user interface design.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- Fluent in English language.
Nice to Haves (Preferred Qualifications):
- Previous experience in a global organization.
- Experience using ServiceNow IT service management tool for customer support.
- Knowledge of system integrations, ensuring proper data flow of HRIS information to other systems.
- Ability to design custom reports.
Join us to:
- Work in one of the biggest R&D automotive centers in Europe.
- See effects of your work in showrooms of almost every car seller.
- Learn new technologies thanks to the collaboration with our customers’ technical centers.
- Get a list of benefits such as private health care, trainings, sport activities, etc.