The first automated vehicle to drive coast to coast? That was Aptiv. The first gesture control system for premium cars? That’s us as well. We’re a tech company with automotive roots, working behind the scenes in Silicon Valley for the likes of Apple, Google, Tesla and Mobileye. A huge part of this work has been done in Krakow Technical Center by our engineers. Today, our mission is to shape a world with a significantly reduced number of road accidents, fatalities and injuries.
Workday Regional HRIS Manager
Workday Regional HRIS Operations Manager leads the EMEA HRIS operations support team, with a focus on ensuring high quality customer service is provided. Responsible for driving optimal system usage through best practices, training, and user engagement.
- Support the use of Workday including HCM Workflows, Self Service, Compensation, Recruiting, Talent Management, Absence, and Reporting & Analytics.
- Manage Workday EMEA HRIS operations support team. Oversee system maintenance activities, including but not limited to mass uploads, security request approval, user access, root cause analysis and resolution of system functionality issues.
- Partner with global team to provide support, create process efficiency and drive best practices.
- Facilitate user groups to communicate best practices and functionality changes with a clear understanding of impacts to legal requirements and integrations in region. Manage translation of communications as needed.
- Identify regional change management needs for ongoing user training and engagement. Support a community of trainers in region for best practices and consistent content.
- Submit change requests with documented business needs. Participate in testing.
- Work with local experts on integrations. Understand core functionality including required fields and assist with break/fix escalation.
- Use metrics to drive healthy system usage with timely entry and quality of data.
- Ability to create presentations that summarize key messages and data, depending on the audience.
- Perform other duties/projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Information Systems, Business Administration or Computer Science (related IT field).
- 5+ years HRIS and Management experience in Human Resources, Information Systems or IT related environment.
- Experience with Workday or other SaaS HRIS system required. Strong understanding of system design, structure, and administration; system configuration and workflow; user interface design.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- Fluent in English language.
Nice to Haves (Preferred Qualifications):
- Previous experience in a global organization.
- Experience using ServiceNow IT service management tool for customer support.
- Knowledge of system integrations, ensuring proper data flow of HRIS information to other systems.
- Ability to design custom reports.
Join us to:
- Work in one of the biggest R&D automotive centers in Europe.
- See effects of your work in showrooms of almost every car seller.
- Learn new technologies thanks to the collaboration with our customers’ technical centers.
- Get a list of benefits such as private health care, trainings, sport activities, etc.