The first automated vehicle to drive coast to coast? That was Aptiv. The first gesture control system for premium cars? That’s us as well. We’re a tech company with automotive roots, working behind the scenes in Silicon Valley for the likes of Apple, Google, Tesla and Mobileye. A huge part of this work has been done in Krakow Technical Center by our engineers. Today, our mission is to shape a world with a significantly reduced number of road accidents, fatalities and injuries.
Workday Regional HRIS Operations Coordinator
Workday Regional HRIS Operations Coordinator is a member of the EMEA Workday operations support team. Responsible for providing Workday technical support and partnering with regional users and global support team for optimal system functionality.
- Support the use of Workday including HCM Workflows, Self Service, Compensation, Recruiting, Talent Management, Absence, and Reporting & Analytics.
- Provide Workday technical support. Respond to questions and conduct root cause analysis and resolution of system issues.
- Review system maintenance requests for proper utilization of forms and ensure required approvals are obtained; address with customer if appropriate approvals are not captured and documented as needed.
- Submit change requests with documented business needs. Participate in testing.
- Maintain user access, troubleshooting access issues not resolvable by IT Help Desk.
- Collaborate with country and site HR to define localized values including but not limited to pay schedules, holiday calendars, and job classifications.
- Work with local experts on integrations. Understand core functionality including required fields and assist with integration break/fix escalation.
- Complete mass uploads for routine events in Workday.
- Perform other duties/projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Information Systems, Business Administration or Computer Science (related IT field)
- 1-3 years HRIS experience in Human Resources, Information Systems or IT related environment
- Experience with Workday or other SaaS HRIS system required. Strong understanding of system design, structure, and administration; system configuration and workflow; user interface design.
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Office products.
- Fluent in English language.
Nice to Haves (Preferred Qualifications):
- Previous experience in a global organization.
- Experience using ServiceNow IT service management tool for customer support.
- Knowledge of system integrations, ensuring proper data flow of HRIS information to other systems.
- Ability to design custom reports.
Join us to:
- Work in one of the biggest R&D automotive centers in Europe.
- See effects of your work in showrooms of almost every car seller.
- Learn new technologies thanks to the collaboration with our customers’ technical centers.
- Get a list of benefits such as private health care, trainings, sport activities, etc.