- Pawia 23, 31-154 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Workday Reporting Specialist
We are looking for a Workday Reporting Specialist to join the first People Platforms team in our Krakow office. In this role you will drive data driven decision making based on high quality employee data. On a daily basis you will work with the development of reports and dashboards in Workday as well as outside of Workday using Excel. You will also be part of the HR transformation project that is running in Schibsted during 2020 and 2021 and be tasked with configuration of our Workday solution.
What you will be responsible for
- Develop and maintain reports and dashboards within Workday including advanced, matrix and composite reports
- Act as first point of contact for HR reporting outside of Workday (e.g. Headcount & FTE reporting)
- Partake in Schibsted’s HR transformation project delivering a new operating model and HRIT landscape
- Serve as the HRIS partner supporting areas in Workday, such as Core HR, security and reporting
- Evaluate releases and functionality to identify opportunities to improve and optimize the use Workday with the end to end process and a great user experience in mind
- Participate in smaller and larger projects expanding current Workday functionality
- Configure, test, validate and implement changes in Workday
- Serve as an escalation resource for Tier 2 & 3 issues
- Train colleagues in the people community and the wider Schibsted in becoming strong Data-Driven Workday users and advocates to the business
- You have 1 to 3 years of experience with Workday HCM configuration
- You can demonstrate strong report building skills both in Workday (including building matrix and composite reports) and in Excel (Powerpivot and VBA)
- You are experienced with or interested in other technologies such as ServiceNow HR, RPA, Chatbots, etc
- You understand HR operations and have experience in employee data management
- You are able to prioritize workload and provide timely follow-up and resolution
- You understand the business requirements, user needs and translate them into operational requirements
- You have strong attention to detail, analytical mindset and mathematical and problem-solving skills
- You are a driven self starter but also like to collaborate with other people in different locations
- You are fluent in English
Training budgetGreat flexibility - books, conferences, online courses, you name it.
Social packageEach month you receive benefit points transferrable to tickets, discounts or a prepaid card.
Four extra days offWe’re not minimalist. That’s why you get 4 days more than Polish law requires.
FlexibilitySometimes you need to do your stuff without being at the office or start a day later thanks to flexible working hours.
Top-notch equipmentMost modern stuff with MacOs or Windows on board & mobile with either Android or iOS.
Home office supplementFinancial support to your home setup to make your WFH more enjoyable and healthy.
In-house trainingsImprove your business, tech & soft skills during working hours
Tech JumpMentoring program that helps you to learn completely new frameworks and programming languages.
Mental health supportA voucher for 3 online seassions with a professional therapist and a series of mental health oriented webinars.
MultisportChoose the level that suits you and pick up your favorite sports venues
Medical careWith flexible plans tailored to you or your family.
Electric scootersWe do have our own electric scooters ready to be borrowed for the work commuting.
Life is too short for wrong jobs! Apply!