Krakowiaków 50, 02-255 WarszawaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 12 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
At Global Business Services, Warsaw, Włochy, ul. Krakowiaków
About the assignment
HR Specialist will be in charge of the administration part of systems to support the employee life cycle from hire to retire.
As a Dutch-speaking Specialist, you will provide administrative support for the Netherlands, covering employee life cycle changes from new hires and transfers to promotions and terminations.
From a team member, we expect to deliver an excellent customer experience as well as identify opportunities to improve Akzo Nobel HR support service.
- Executing the administrative activities related to employee life cycle changes (i.e. administering new hires, transfers, promotions, terminations, organizational changes and data management).
- Creating employment contracts, letters and memos according to business requests.
- Updating the employee records and keeping all relevant systems and (third) parties up to date.
- Providing expertise in global and local policies and procedures.
- Providing expert support to the Contact Center to resolve cases/queries within agreed SLAs.
- Referring to complex cases or exceptions to Centers of Expertise and communicate effectively with the Contact Center or requestor as appropriate.
- Spotting opportunities for improvement of processes and systems via input to the team lead.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience (preferably in SSC or BPO structure).
- Bachelors/Master’s degree (preferably in HR).
- Adequate expertise knowledge in HR related issues and the ability to interpret and apply the HR policies and procedures.
- Fluent level of English and Dutch languages, both written and verbally is required (using daily).
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal clients.
- Excellent organizational skills, able to plan, set priorities and work under time pressure to meet deadlines.
- Capability of working in a fast-paced, dynamic and multicultural environment.
- Strong ‘can-do’ mentality and the capability to quickly learn and adapt to new ways of working.
Perks & Benefits
- Fresh Fruit
- Team Building Events
- Learning Cafeteria (incl. Percipio)
- CSR Initiatives
- Additional Insurance