Did you know...
...there is a company whose associates choose to work there because their personal values align with the company’s core purpose of “Helping all people live healthy lives?”
"BD is a leading medical technology company that partners with customers and stakeholders to address many of the world’s most pressing and evolving health needs. Our innovative solutions are focused on improving medication management and patient safety; supporting infection prevention practices; equipping surgical and interventional procedures; improving drug delivery; aiding anesthesiology and respiratory care; advancing cellular research and applications; enhancing the diagnosis of infectious diseases and cancers; and supporting the management of diabetes. We are more than 45,000 associates in 50 countries who strive to fulfill our purpose of “Helping all people live healthy lives” by advancing the quality, accessibility, safety and affordability of healthcare around the world. In 2015, BD welcomed CareFusion and its products into the BD family of solutions. For more information on BD, please visit www.bd.com.
Becton Dickinson shared services, named as one of the 'Top 20 Most Admired Shared Services' organisation in the world, is currently looking for:
SSC Compliance Coordinator
- Accounts Payable and Cash Care
Support the Wroclaw SSC Management in providing expert knowledge to SSC and stakeholders, in order to improve BD’s financial processes in the field of Accounts Payable and Cash Care.
Assist the SSC Management with their daily tasks and with improving our overall processes while maintaining good internal controls.
Under the supervision of the COE Compliance Manager, plan, organize, analyze and report on compliance and metrics.
Main objective of role:
- Perform analyses of processes, controls, accounts and prepare metrics to measure performance
- Assist to produce a quarterly internal, customer and compliance dashboard
- Upon request participate in meetings with both internal and external SSC customers/stakeholders
- SOX Coordination and perform SOX Super User tasks
- Perform Control Self-Assessment on internal controls
- Resolve and follow-up Access and SOD issues
- Assist in and provide information to internal and external auditors
Training and development
- Identify the need for training and development in the teams; communicate this to the SSC Management and Compliance Manager
Complete expected C2C, BDU, CI certification for self.
- Inform the SSC Management on possible improvement, standardization and centralization opportunities and help implement the agreed changes in order to support a continuous increase in the efficiency of BD’s financial/accounting processes.
- Internal controls / Quality assurance
- Monitor through dashboard reporting that the prescribed related cycle internal & SOX controls are executed in order to guarantee completeness, correctness and security of key financial data and accounting transactions.
- Participate in or lead project teams to support the implementation of new business developments by using Continuous Improvement methodologies in order to facilitate the success of the project by bringing in his/her day to day experience in the field of Accounts Payable and Cash Care.
Act as point of contact for Countries, Businesses and Functions for questions regarding SSC systems and compliance.
- Act as point of contact for Countries, Businesses and Functions for questions regarding SSC systems and compliance.
- Relevant business or accounting degree
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft PC Tools (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Visio…)
- Strong quantitative and analytical capability
- A minimum of 3-4 years of relevant SSC, Process or Finance experience
- Fluent in written and spoken English, each additional European language is a plus
- Can work independently but is also an excellent team player
- Competencies required: Problem analysis, planning & organizing, listening, judgment, control of emotions, verbal communication, customer orientation, co-operation
We are offering:
- Working in an international company, first-in-class in its business area
- Opportunity for professional growth - challenging and rewarding work with a dynamic, international team
- New, modern offices in the city center developed to work and live healthy lives
- Friendly work environment and healthy oriented culture (healthy food, sport activities, participation in pro-health actions and events, charity initiatives)
- Competitive compensation and motivation system
- Great benefit package (e.g. health insurance, medical care, lunch vouchers, sport /entertainment bonus)
- Flexible working hours