- Ogłoszenie wygasło 13 dni temu
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- Product Development. Designs, develops, implements and tests modules and products including hardware, software, operating systems, firmware and BIOS, in line with agreed timelines, budget, costs, quality and development standards. Actively participates in calculation of development and product costs.
- IT Integration. Provides integration facilities and provisions logistics.
- Process Improvement. Suggests and implements proposals for process improvements within projects.
- Innovation. Uses new technologies and methods actively to develop highly competitive products.
- Documentation. Provides technical documentation on realized modules / products, following internal standards.
- Maintenance. Provides Back Level maintenance support, including problem solving, for own modules and if necessary for foreign (sourced from third party supplier) components.
- Lifecycle. Provides development support during lifecycle of modules and products. Is responsible for development of new versions and updates based on defined requirements.
- Technical Expertise. Maintains high level of product and solution knowledge. Maintains his skill profile up-to-date.
- Development of modules/products on time, to budget and targeted product costs, in accordance with agreed specifications and standards
- Achievement of targeted Product Quality
- Policies, processes, procedures are applied
- Documentation of development steps or milestones in line with requirements
- Escalated problems are solved
- Effective communication and team work including external development partners
- Experience in developing & maintaining applications (at least one year)
- Assembler programming experience
- Readiness to learn IBM Mainframe Assembler
- Focus on IBM Mainframe & z/OS
- Passion for development and long-term code quality
- Designing and implementing components of z/OS Virtual Tape Library software interface in IBM Mainframe Assembler
- Perform a mix of maintenance and new development as required
- Service & customer support
- Experience with z/OS
- Work-life balance
- Appreciation of your work, awards program
- Support and motivation
- Friendly atmosphere, diverse and international working environment
- Job security
- External and internal training, courses, conferences
- Opportunities for growth and promotions
- Development opportunities in all directions – vertical and horizontal
- Possibility to change department or scope
- We develop our unique know-how
- We work with over 100 globally recognized brands, conducting prestigious large-scale projects
- Employees can have an impact on the services provided to clients, openness to dialogue
- Access to high quality equipment and innovative technologies which we work with everyday
- Industry-leading solutions, systems and programs
EXTENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE
FUN @ WORK
Various company events for employees and their families.
Team building events.
Cinema tickets, internal contests.
Relaxation zones in the workplace.
Discounts for employees.
CSR programs, initiatives and activities in areas such as environment, community involvement & development, diversity & inclusion, wellbeing and operating practices.
Attractive locations in Łódź, Katowice and Warsaw.
Flexibility and home office opportunities.
Delicious tea and coffee.
Private medical care.
Cafeteria benefit system.
Fujitsu sports teams e.g. running or cycling team.