- Strzegomska 54, 53-611 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 5 miesięcy temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Analysis and design of new products and related features for the 5G Radio Access Technology including:
- Analysis of customer feature requirements
- Provisioning of feasibility studies
- Interaction with 3GPP standardization delegates related to functions and procedures in 5G RAN
- Specification of concepts and system-level features for 5G products (creating, updating and analyzing the specification of gNB)
- Support in the creation of customer documentation and communication material
We work with:
- Requirement Management Tools (IBM DOORS)
- Office Suite
- Master of Science in telecommunication, computer science or equivalent area preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in mobile network product system engineering, development, system test or network engineering
- Knowledge about 5G mobile network technology, radio system architecture, functions and standards.
- Comprehensive knowledge of LTE and/or SRAN will be a plus
- Experience with requirements engineering on system and network element level
- Basic knowledge of agile development methods
- Good interpersonal skills and capability to work in an international multi-site environment
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Good analytical skills and open minded
If you are interested in this job offer, send your CV in English by Aplikuj.
Looking for other opportunities?
Visit our career portal:
Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.