Localization: Gdańsk, Gdynia
- Technical design and implementation of software solutions using
- ABAP, ABAP OO, WebDynpro, UI5/Fiori
- Development of new applications and reports in the SAP HCM environment
- Planning and execution of functional tests
- Creation and maintenance of technical documentations
- Maintenance and customer care after implementation projects, processing of incidents, change requests
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in IT or a related discipline, with at least 2-4 years of SAP ABAP programming.
- This job requires a solid experience in ABAP coding, design, testing and implementation. You need to be familiar in at least several of following areas: dialog programming, WD4A, class and interface programming, user-exists, ALV, BADI, Implicit/Explicit Enhancement, web services, SAPScript, Smart Forms, Adobe forms, EDI/IDoc. Other SAP development tools such as CCLM, Netweaver Developer Studio and BDT's are a plus.
- Aptitude to code in ABAP, with best practices, and facility to designing & coding Custom ABAP solutions.
- Must be able to work individually or within a multi-disciplinary team.
Need to understand the software development life cycle and be able to perform analysis, design and development activities in accordance with development methodology.
Main office location: Wrocław (Łódź or Warsaw optional).
We offer a possibility to work from your home town with business travels to Wrocław.
What do we offer?
Private life and travel insurance
Private medical care incl. dental care
Trainign and development programs
Learning freign languages
Worldwide career opportunitie
See how the work environment looks like in our modern offices in Wroclaw and Lodz:
- Leader in digital services with 100,000 employees in 73 countries
- Provider of IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting
- Official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games
- Almost 5000 people employed in our offices in Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz, Opole
We take care of your personal data privancy. More information about processing your personal data within recruitment process you can find on our website: https://atos.net/pl/polska/gdpr