- Karmelicka 52, 33-332 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 18 godzin temu
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
We are looking for an ambitious Account Manager with digital, e-commerce, and web build background to assist us in the delivery of a wide range of projects.
In this role you will be operating as the leading point of contact for agency clients, delivering exceptional client experience, building client’s satisfaction and loyalty. You will manage all aspects of the project, making sure marketing activities & builds are on time, on budget, and completed to the highest standard. You will be a key member within the team for all things e-commerce, helping to advise on strategy, best practice, budget, timeframes, and technical know-how. You will be managing multiple projects, some of which will be large and complex, while others will be much smaller.
For starters, you will take over an existing account that we've been working on in the last couple of months.
The Client is a newly developed direct to consumer smart food brand who is looking to launch in the UK and Europe in 2020 and beyond! Extremely exciting times for the business and a very exciting opportunity for us to build brand equity and reputation to grow their presence in multiple destinations.
- Overall marketing performance of the online store
- Site Content, Customer Journey and communication performance oversight
- Utilizing web analytics to ensure improved business performance
- Working with the marketing team to make sure online outreach is optimized, and traffic is optimized and converted
- Working with the UX and development team to assure the highest usability, conversion, and uptime
- Co-defining the online acquisition marketing plan for web and mobile to acquire new customers as well as retargeting existing consumers
- Determining targets and key KPIs at channel level, based on relevant marketing metrics, and using this as a regular measure against success
- Proactively keeping senior stakeholders informed on online channel performance, identifying underperformance quickly, and proposing activities to reverse
Candidates will need to have strong digital & e-commerce experience. You'll be working alongside strategy, marketing, design and technical teams, assisting them with all things e-commerce. You will need excellent presentation skills, both spoken and written with a positive, team focussed work ethic. You will need to be strong in project management methodologies, be client-facing, and have sound commercial acumen. Most of all, you should love what you do — be ready to bring your enthusiasm to every kick-off, meeting and presentation.
In general, you will be responsible for:
- Building and nurturing strong relationships with our Clients based on mutual trust and respect
- Continuously monitoring Client satisfaction and looking for ways to enrich the Client experience
- Creating and executing branding and marketing strategies (mainly for digital channels)
- Pro-active approach to business development and securing future budgets for the Agency by using every up-sell and cross-sell opportunity which will deliver value to the Client
- Planning, executing, monitoring and closing projects in collaboration with internal/external resources and partners and doing so on time and with proper quality - focus on paid digital marketing, e-commerce, websites and social media
- Handling budget reporting for executed projects
- Handling internal processes and documentation related to projects execution
- Giving recommendations regarding ongoing processes and collecting feedback from clients during and after project delivery
- Preparing offers and presentations, supporting our Sales Team
- Supporting the project teams to successfully resolve problems and difficult client situations
Due to the coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak, we've switched fully to remote work. The current global crisis doesn't influence the pace or schedule of the recruitment & onboarding processes, though they will be done using digital tools. We are slowly coming back to the office, so as soon as you will feel comfortable, you'll join the team in our office.
For this position, we do not consider long-term remote arrangements.
- 3+ years of proven experience working closely with clients in an Account Manager or similar role, preferably in an agency or IT environment
- Working knowledge of all things digital (PPC, social media, web design process, etc)
- Understanding of up to date digital and e-commerce technology
- Experience in developing commercial web pages and a track record of improving online sales performance, conversion, and minimizing customer drop-off
- Previous consulting experience or working in an advisory capacity to the Client is a +
- Great command of written and spoken English
- Great command of written and spoken Polish
- Passion for innovation and trying new ideas to improve marketing activities and processes
- Ease to engage with clients, counsel them, offer solutions, negotiate, and capitalize on opportunities
- Highly developed empathy, a desire to help and do good and a pro-active approach towards challenges
- Ability to communicate and influence credibly and effectively at the executive level
- Ability to support several accounts simultaneously
- Being able to work well in a team while achieving your individual goals
- Constant drive for continuous improvement both on personal and company level
Nice to haves
- Experience of developing opportunities in various markets and delivering aggressive growth in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to create campaigns that deliver increased traffic and revenue
- Proven experience of tracking and reporting on successful ROI
- Experience in working internationally and communicating effectively across time zones.
Details of employment
- Preferable form of employment is a B2B contract but other forms are also possible
- Everything we offer to our employees is listed on the careers main page
We accept CVs both in Polish and English.