Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences.
Deloitte Digital has competences of an integrated digital and consulting agency, combined in one global structure. We are part technology, part strategy, part creative but always one hundred percent digital.
Every day we deal with providing digital services in the area of communication strategies, branding in social media, ATL and BTL. The extensive technical background allows us to deliver solutions in both mobile and web technologies and to optimization of projects for user experience.
If you are interested in working for international clients and to be a part of ambitious cross-media projects - join our team!
- piecing together all the elements of the project puzzle – from establishing the cost and time schedule, through overseeing timely delivery, managing relations with the client, until summing the project up, drawing conclusions and making further recommendations
- supervising your team’s work, in a way that everyone knows what and how to do it, making the client happy with the work you provide
- performing and ensuring sales targets and specific performance metrics, aligned with client’s and agency’s business strategies
- ensuring high quality of the projects implemented accordingly to agency's internal processes
- making sure that all the work is delivered on time at each stage of project implementation
- taking ownership and responsibility – it is You who is responsible for quality of the final product
- sharing your knowledge and experiences with other team members
- meetings, kick-offs and project meetings – with the team, the clients and the board
- getting involved in the development of client’s marketing strategy
- building strong and lasting relations with the clients
- working closely with finance/legal departments on billing set up, invoicing and documentation maintenance
- staying up-to-date with innovative ideas to support customers and motivate the team
- cooperating with both our offices based in Łódź and Warsaw
- 3-5 years of experience in project management within digital advertising
- natural skills for building long-lasting relations, especially with the clients
- have proven experience in project management and coordination within the digital agency
- you are familiar with the production processes in a digital agency and you know them like the back of your hand
- your ATL/BTL experience is highly welcomed
- you feel great being a Leader
- you have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- your English is so good you could fool a native speaker
- a competitive salary, plus benefits such as: medical insurance, sports card, participation in various employees activities as a part of integration
- a successful, worthwhile, challenging place to work. Deloitte Digital offers access to extraordinary development opportunities in Deloitte's structures in Central Europe and other regions of the world
- a friendly attitude and a company of creative and hardworking people who are eager to share their experience