- Cyfrowa 4, 71-441 Szczecin, PolskaSzczecin, zachodniopomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 13 godzin temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Nielsen Brandbank is one of the world's most trusted providers of digital product content, delivering an end to end solution for brands, retailers and wholesalers across the globe. With over two decades of experience in the FMCG industry, Nielsen Brandbank operates in over 16 countries, distributing over 50 million digital product assets from 7000+ global brands to 260+ retail and wholesale partners. As a world leader, we are ever-evolving to create, manage, distribute, optimise and measure product content across the FMCG industry, powering an enriched omnichannel shopping experience. For more information, visit www.brandbank.com.
- Increasing the portfolio of Clients using the services of Nielsen Brandbank;
- Detailed knowledge of Brandbank services and the ability to sell these services effectively, identification of specific customer needs in accordance with Brandbank strategy;
- Creating an overall sales plan for business partners;
- Identification of activity on the accounts of business partners in order to ensure a corresponding increase in revenue;
- Price negotiations;
- Achieving monthly and quarterly sales goals and KPIs;
- Skillful presentation of Nielsen Brandbank services at meetings with clients (F2F and online);
- Cooperation with other departments of Nielsen Brandbank.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU:
You’re the first to recognize an opportunity, then turn it into a solution. Operating as lead contact for all matters relating to your accounts, you will use your experience and expertise to maintain and grow your customer relationship for your sector and portfolio of customers.
Understanding the needs of your Clients and growing your portfolio with new solutions / services, negotiating prices and growing a sales pipeline is the key.
Deliver growth on your account(s) and contribute on an operational and strategic level.
You will spend your time on managing your customer contacts on a daily basis either face to face or via telephone / email as well as interacting with the wider business
- Experience in FMCG / retail / wholesale / food service / client management in a Commercial Sales environment is beneficial;
- Track record of proven success and full knowledge of the sales process, including forecasting;
- Experienced in presenting and influencing at the most senior levels;
- Confident negotiator and ability to ‘close the deal’;
- Strong client management skills;
- Hands on problem-solving attitude to deliver client-focused solutions and ability to generate business wide ideas and solutions;
- Communicative written and spoken English;
- Remains calm under high pressure;
- Self-driven, proactive and results orientated;
- Experience of MS Office & Google Software required.
At Nielsen you will experience a dynamic, open, and solution-oriented international environment, where we support your development through a trust-based feedback culture and diverse training possibilities.
As part of our culture, our promise to you is that at Nielsen you can: Be Yourself, Make a Difference & Grow with Us.
Please be informed that we only contact selected candidates.