- Ogłoszenie wygasło 4 lat temu
The Unique Opportunity
- Identify and develop new business opportunities in Central Eastern Europe across a variety of industry sectors.
- Timely follow-up to all incoming leads and qualifying each prospect accurately.
- Liaise with Research Analyst Team and Consultants to assist in the delivery of required services.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience:
- Proven sales experience (5+ years) in B2B environment and / or market research industry.
- Consultative approach and ability to generate business from telesales processes as well as face to face meetings.
- Proven track record of developing business relationships at C-level through effective delivery of assignments and personal credibility/integrity.
- A degree (or equivalent) in business or related discipline.
- Ability to work autonomously, but also effectively in an international team environment.
- Open-minded, results driven and persistent. Ambition and self-motivation to succeed regardless of the challenge and to generate new business and manage existing accounts.
- Methodical working practice and a proactive approach.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluency within written and spoken Polish and English languages. Knowledge of the Russian language is desirable.
- Fluency within other European language.
- Experience / interest in one or more of the following industries: Chemical, Material and Food, Energy & Power Systems, Aerospace, Defense & Security, Technologies.
Frost & Sullivan's commitment
We have high expectations of our people. Our remuneration packages therefore reflect our belief that outstanding performance should be rewarded. As a result, Frost & Sullivan offers high basic salary packages and an attractive bonus structure.
In the email subject please write “Account Manager’’.
Only successful applicants will be contacted for interview.
Frost & Sullivan is an Equal Opportunities employer.