- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Pełny etat
Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world's most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination.
With this job ad we are supporting one of our Channel Partners in Poland who is looking for a new team members.
The Account Manager will increase new and existing business by adapting ANSYS engineering simulation products and solutions into customers’ engineering environments and product development processes, ultimately helping customers develop new products and improve existing products and processes.
The Account Manager will be responsible for driving sales from initial contact to close within an assigned geographical territory, and/or specified accounts.
- Sells products/services through telephone as well as face-to-face contact
- Creates and conducts sales presentations to match company's products/services with identified needs. Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current and prospective customers to generate new business for the organization’s products and services
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting and technical services groups
- Participates in trade shows and conventions; schedules training and seminars to enhance new business opportunities
- Successfully interacts at the C-level
- Maintains sales records and prepares sales reports as required
- Provides accurate forecasts for new sales and renewal revenues
- Bachelor’s degree in technical or business field
- Minimum 3 years sales experience with a proven track record of success
- Ability to gain and utilize the understanding of both engineering and physics applications
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies, engineering techniques and product development trends
- Excellent communication and organizational skills and the ability to work independently
- Minimum travel of 50%
- Phone and car provided
- Medical expenses assistance
- External training assistance