POLAND CONSULTING SP. Z O.O.
We are an international company rendering services in the area of accounting outsourcing, payroll, human resources services and tax advisory, operating since 2003. Apart from Poland, we are present in Germany, Russian, Kazakhstan, Ukraine and Belarus.
Our main aim is to support foreign entities in joining Polish market and commencing the business activity with highest efficiency.
We offer comprehensive outsourcing services from administration, through accounting, payroll, human resources services, tax advisory and management reporting under IFRS and US GAAP standards. Using our experience, we are also providing recruiting services to the financial departments of our Clients.
Due to the ongoing development of our Warsaw office, to our accounting team we are looking for a dynamic and open minded person to fulfill the position of:
Księgowa /Księgowy - Accountant
Region Name: mazowieckie
The main tasks are:
- comprehensive maintaining of accounting books under Polish Accounting Standards under supervision;
- ongoing verification of primary documents in the area of formal and accounting correctness;
- reconciliation of balances on the account of GL, AP, AR;
- accounting and reconciliation of warehouse stock;
- maintaining of the VAT registers;
- preparation of CIT calculations and annual income tax returns;
- preparation of tax returns (VAT, PIT, IFT and other required);
- preparation of INTRASTAT returns;
- preparation of returns and reports for the purposes of National Bank of Poland, Statistical Office and others, if required;
- assistance during the audits and tax controls;
- daily communication with the Client;
- daily communication with tax authorities, if needed.
- professional experience in accountancy of at least 3 years, including complex running of accounting books of LLC;
- experience gained in outsourcing company will be highly appreciated;
- respective education in the area of finances;
- ability to manage your own work time to assess the highest efficiency;
- knowledge of English is a must (fluent orally and in written)
- team player skills;
- consulting skills and ability to finding a solution;
- kindness, optimism and enthusiasm.
- stable work in an international environment;
- salary equivalent to the engagement;
- labor contract;
- medical care;
- internal and external trainings;
- friendly atmosphere at work;
- support of superiors;
- possibility to gain the new professional achievements;
- path of career within our structure.
If you are interested, please send your CV via Aplikuj button below with added ‘PC – Acc’.
We inform that we will contact only with the selected candidates.
Please include the following statement in your application: "I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)"