- Warszawska 18, 35-205 Rzeszów, PolskaRzeszów, podkarpackie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 9 miesięcy temu
- Pełny etat
Your future role
- Performing selected supporting activities in respect of audit of financial statements of various national and international companies and institutions, prepared in accordance with local accounting standards, IFRS and other GAAPs;
- Pre-processing of information (financial data, accounting records and financial statements, etc.) necessary for each audit phase - audit planning, testing procedures and audit finalisation;
- Performing supporting audit activities based on the proven Deloitte audit methodology and under the guidance of experienced colleagues;
- Participating in a customised training programme.
Who we're looking for
What we offer
- Paid internship;
- After completing internships, the possibility of employment on the basis of a contract of employment, starting date: September – October 2020;
- The opportunity to combine internships with studies;
- A great place in which to start a professional career and get first experience;
- Participation in introductory training - we will show you how you should perform your job tasks;
- International working environment;
- Work in a young team with a very positive atmosphere;
- Benefits (e.g. Multisport card, participation in integration and company events, free bike rental).
Starting dates: October to December 2019; ending date: March 2020.
About the team
Audit Delivery Center - group of professionals who support the audit teams across Deloitte Central Europe in the delivery of top quality audit services to their clients via performance of selected audit activities.