- Ogłoszenie wygasło 20 dni temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
The sister company of CD PROJEKT RED (responsible for the worldwide success of The Witcher and upcoming Cyberpunk 2077), GOG.com is a digital distribution platform, which offers customers the greatest selection of Windows, Mac and Linux games, both classics and day-one titles, DRM-free, with lots of extra goodies and amazing customer support. Our work environment is relaxed, and the company philosophy often goes against the typical corporate flow. Working in an international team of passionate video game industry professionals, you will not only have the opportunity to expand your skills to their limits but also have fun while doing so. We love what we do and we do it for a reason.
Gamers are the pillars of everything we do. This is why every day we strive to improve the GOG.com experience by adding great new features to our platform and expanding our catalogue with carefully chosen and tested content.
We are searching for an experienced Agile Coach for our development teams in order to make gamers’ lives even better. The goal for this position is to build a high-trust organizational culture by driving forward the ideas and methods of agility, self-organization, autonomy on the organisation level.
- Supporting teams and departments to enable further adoption of Agile values, mindset, and practices.
- Improving transparency and alignment in internal teams.
- Guiding others towards self-organization, continuous learning, and improvement.
- Making data-driven decisions, providing analyses, insights, and recommendations to the teams you cooperate with.
- Building strong relations among various teams and departments.
- Helping others grow into the role of a Scrum Master or Agile Coach as their future career advancement.
- Conducting trainings, workshops, events for the individuals, teams, departments to spread the Agile knowledge across the organisation.
- At least 2 years of experience working with Agile software development teams as an Agile Coach or Scrum Master.
- Practical knowledge of various Agile frameworks and methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, LeSS, Lean, etc.)
- Knowledge when to use an Agile framework, when to create a custom solution.
- Being a team player, experienced in giving useful feedback and growing others.
- Experience in facilitating workshops, training, and mentoring.
- Ability to communicate assertively and freely with employees and clients at all organizational levels.
- Solid self-organization and problem-solving skills .
- Passion for gaming, game services, and online communities.
- Real experience in Scaling Agile transformation.
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games - living & breathing them!
- A great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
- The chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts.
- A Profit Sharing Program after 6 months of work, where employees share 10 % of GOG.com's net profit (paid out once a year).
- Access to a health care and sport activities package.
- A relocation package for foreigners as well as assistance from our HR throughout the whole process.
- Polish lessons, should you need them.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house canteen, and other goodies are a standard.
- An in-house gym, open 24/7, available exclusively for CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com employees.
- Free access to CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com games.
- A dog friendly environment - yes, you can bring your four legged friend to work.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please submit your CV and cover letter (both in English) below.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.