- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
There is a huge regulatory spotlight on Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and the need to monitor transactions for suspicious activity. The technology systems performing AML monitoring are under increased scrutiny and subject to constant change and enhancements. A highly disciplined and competent technology specialist is required to support the multiple changes implemented on the Oracle Mantas AML and BigData (Cloudera) monitoring platforms.
AML Application Support AnalystNumer ref.: 97614
- Perform implementations into test and production environments for multiple projects.
- Ensure release procedures are strictly followed according to Citigroup Information Technology Management Policies.
- Build and maintain test environments to support projects.
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships across Business, Development and Technology Infrastructure groups.
- Ensure all issues are escalated / documented according to Citigroup Information Technology Management Policies.
- Work closely with Support and Development teams to ensure implementations are performed successfully.
- Experience with implementations, well disciplined, and good appreciation of audit and controls.
- Experience in maintaining and supporting multiple testing environments to production standards.
- Candidate needs to be technical and must be hands on person.
- Knowledge and experience of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and SCM tool like IBM RTC, Tortoise SVN.
- Ability to work independently and drive multiple priorities.
- Strong attention to detail, willingness to "roll up sleeves".
- Experience with Compliance AML applications is preferred (not essential).
- Experience with Oracle, SQL and other standard database query tools.
- Experience with Linux / UNIX operating systems.
- Experience in building environments to support project implementations.
- Experience in developing and maintaining Shell Scripts, Autosys and complex job scheduling.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with multiple deliverables.
- The following skills are desirable but not essential:
- Experience of Big Data tool set, including Hadoop, Map Reduce, Hive, Spark.
- Experience of the Mantas and/or Actimize RCM AML platforms.
- Experience with ETL tools including Informatica Power center, Talend.
- Experience with database modelling and data warehousing principles.
- Opportunity to work in an international environment.
- Cooperation with a high quality team in challenging area of the financial industry with one of the world's leading companies.
- Exposure to a wide range of internal stakeholders as well as to senior management.
- Excellent working environment.
- The package of trainings.
- Attractive conditions of employment and benefits