If you want to understand how business operates globally, Citi Service Center is a perfect place for you.
Citi Service Center Poland was launched in 2005 as a part of an initiative to establish a network of service centers providing shared services to other entities operating within the Citigroup around the world. We do not provide banking services to retail or corporate Clients, we deal with the processes of Citigroup branches from other countries. Currently we provide services to over 90 countries on 6 continents creating a unique opportunity to work in an international environment.
Our approach to development is simple - we offer limitless opportunities and provide tools our employees can use at a time they deem suitable. We absolutely promote the proactive attitude and responsibility for shaping one’s own career. Here everyone carves out their own path. Thanks to Career Mobility, each employee of the organization may apply for any position within Citi worldwide.
AML Senior Tester
What would you do as a Senior Tester in AML department?
- Lead the design and implementation of test strategy and plans, to ensure sufficient quality and on time delivery, estimate resources required for tests
- Deliver expertise and best practice regarding testing subject (e.g. GSOM AML process, Mantas, CitiCMT, IMR)
- Train and coach new Testers in projects and support other team members.
- Review and design test scripts, test conditions, input test data, and expected results for user acceptance tests
- Document test scripts results in an organized manner
- Review, manage and raise defects identified during tests
- Address the issues that may affect the time delivery or quality of the end product
- Communicate with regional and global UAT teams for knowledge exchange and best practice sharing
- Building and applying knowledge of money laundering processes and testing excellence
- 3+ years of Testing experience
- Coordination of projects or tests or initiatives / workload allocation
- Experience in banking operations or compliance nice to have
- Experience working with off-shore team nice to have
- Good knowledge of applications supporting testing process: HP ALM, Jira, Bugzilla, QTP, others
- Fluent English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task & appropriately prioritize tasks
- Detail oriented
- Opportunity to participate in the machine learning and behavioral analytics projects
- Opportunity to gain experience / knowledge in test automation and work with Python, VB script & UFT
- Regular exposure to Global AML UAT processes
- Regular insight into critical factors behind business dynamics of multiple functions in the organization
- Learning opportunities and challenging assignments in which you can utilize your knowledge
- Competitive social benefits (medical care, Benefit System, life insurance, pension fund)
- Chance for a career evolution within Citi business structure