Atos Consulting helps clients deliver innovation to their customers and improve cost and effectiveness by leveraging Information Technologies. With over 1,500 experts we provide advisory services and expertise so that our clients keep control of their processes and projects, can customise as much as required by directly managing the resources provided, and keep ownership of their assets and systems. Our five practices: Business Performance Improvement, IT Strategy and Transformation, Information Governance, Risk and Compliance, Digital Transformation, Digital Technology Unit, offer a range of cost effective transformation and innovative solutions tailored to each industry-sector.
Why you should join us:
- Participation in the international consulting project along with opportunity of implementing own ideas and improvements.
- Internal and external technology & data science trainings
- Access to our knowledge library and interdisciplinary e-learning portals
- Mentoring and coaching from senior colleagues
- Foreign languages courses
- Private medical care, life insurance and Benefit program (including Multisport card)
What you will be doing in your job:
- Use your expertise in business analytics to solve business problems in all industries and for all functions
- Define analytical solutions for business issues working with the client in discovery workshops
- Run Proof-of-Value projects to demonstrate the value of the identified solution to the client
- Realizing large scale analytics based transformation in multi-disciplinary teams with strong capabilities spanning business consulting, client engagement, deal-making, and solution architecture, data engineering and developers
- Setting up and implementing the client’s data strategy and analytical competence.
- Work with data scientists to create the insights in data through the agile analytical lifecycle; scope & plan, data preparation & exploration, analysis, recommendation and implement & productionize.
- Visualize the insights.
- You will be working with state-of-the analytical tooling from the Atos and client eco systems
- Deliver the full detailed solution to the client
- M.A or B.A. from relevant areas (IT, business school studies),
- experience in analytics (from work or academic field), or strong interest in this area
- At least 1 year of experience in analytics (from work or academic field)
- Business consulting experience using analytical technology to solve business issues.
- Training and certifications in data visualization technologies such as Qlikview, Tableau or similar tools highly desirable.
- Fluent in English and ideally another European language especially French, German, Spanish.
- International mobility to serve our global clients and work with our Consulting teams in London, Paris, Munich, Amsterdam, Geneva, Madrid
- Base Location: Anywhere in Poland close to a city with an international airport – Warszawa, Wrocław or Kraków preferred
Are you keen to use your experience within a company that is committed to supporting career development, don’t hesitate, join us, develop your talent and take advantage of career opportunities within Atos Consulting !