- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
As an Android Developer you will work in a team which is responsible for developing new features of a mobile banking designed application that influences millions of users. The goal of the project is to increase the functionality of the mobile application to allow users to perform actions they would normally need to do in a branch of a bank or on the website.
- Provide new functionalities to the mobile application
- Proactive team work to develop the created product based on our own experience
- Ensure code quality throughout the entire application development process
- Refactor and continuous improvement of code bases
- Take the responsibility for releases and continuous live application support
- Minimum 3 years of experience in mobile engineering
- Hands-on experience on using Kotlin to develop Android App
- Very good understanding of UI and Core Architectural Design patterns
- Solid experience in writing Unit Tests and UI tests, must be familiar with Junit, Mockito
- Experience with source code versioning tools, specifically Github
- Familiar with security concept and integration is a must, like https, cert pinning, encryption and decryption and data protection
- Effective English communication skills in both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and without supervision and a great, positive attitude
- As a Great Place to Work, we create a fantastic atmosphere based on our 14 core values. You’ll be invited to take part in special events, become a member of interest groups, and attend team-building meetups.
- You'll be working on challenging projects for hundreds of international and Polish clients from different sectors.
- The Job Changer application allows you to easily and constantly manage your work experience, start a new project, engage in activities of your choice, or switch to a different location.
- Through cooperation with real experts, you'll challenge yourself and every day learn from best IT and engineering specialists.
- You and your relatives will have instant access to a competitive benefits package including private healthcare, Multisport card, and MyBenefit platform.
- You'll join the undisputed leader. With over 4 500 specialists, Sii is actually the fastest-growing, most successful, number one IT, engineering and BPO services provider in Poland.
- We help make your dreams come true and encourage exciting initiatives through the Passion Sponsorship Program and Power Volunteers Program with a yearly grant budget of over PLN 500 000.
- Conveniently located, modern offices with dedicated, comfortable project rooms — it's where you'll be working. Each day you can also expect fresh fruits and aromatic coffee.
Are you interested in this offer?