- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Application Management role in EMEA Application Management team is a part of EMEA Regional Technology, in Global Consumer Technology structures, Aim of the role is to manage application portfolio, understand each application’s functionality, infrastructure, development process, its purpose, costs and environment it serves and finally to manage related vendors.
Application ManagerNumer ref.: 97957
- Managing oversight of applications in application portfolio with wide range of stakeholders reporting.
- Aligning application portfolio to meet Business needs, Sector and Enterprise strategies.
- Keeping current, complete and accurate application information in relevant inventories.
- Complying with regulatory obligations and internal processes, policies and standards.
- Accountability for completion of cost, compliance tasks.
- Oversight and management of application changes including:
- Full management and accountability for maintenance projects (Technical Project Management)
- Participation in other project as subject matter experts (SME) and Act as a liaison between users/traders, interfacing internal technology groups and vendors
- Subject matter expertise for designate applications and functional areas.
- Oversight, creation and optimization of new and existing process
- Participation in global and regional initiatives
- Analyze applications to identify risks, vulnerabilities and security issues
- Participate in disaster recovery testing
- Participate in application releases, from development, testing and deployment into production
- Around 2 years of experience in application development area (ideally in application support/management)
- Knowledge or interest about applications support procedures, concepts and of other technical areas
- Knowledge or experience in project management area
- Basic Business knowledge/ understanding of financial markets and products will be a plus
- Ability to plan and organize workload
- Ability to communicate appropriately to relevant stakeholder
- Basic experience in working with various software development life cycle methods (including Waterfall and Agile)
- Fluent Polish and English is a must
- Experience in multicultural teams
- Attractive conditions of employment and benefits.
- Opportunity to work in diverse and inclusive environment
- Collaboration with a high quality team in a challenging areas
- Exposure to a wide range of internal stakeholders as well as to senior management
- Great place to work
- Work with new technologies
- Many different learning opportunities
- Flexible working environment