The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR PRESENTATION
Please send your CV and cover letter.
Application Support Engineer
The Application Support personnel carries out the 2nd or 3rd line of support and is responsible for providing support services to application users according to the Service Level Agreement. This requires communication with different global sites and departments as well as variety of customers and support teams.
- Support customers by handling incidents and requests
- Analysing and resolving incidents
- Identifying potential solution for the defects
- Knowledge management by documenting and sharing knowledge
- Status communication to stakeholders
- Provide improvement suggestions to make delivery better
As a person you have to be an analytical and problem solving team player and have a positive and service minded attitude.
You have the ability to take on tasks, apply solutions, understand documentation and follow routines as well as
implementing solutions and making sure that each and every case is handled.
You are a self-going driving force with high social competence. You are service minded with customer focus. You
like structure and are solution oriented with a holistic view. You are willing to learn new things and technologies.
At least 3 years of experience in a similar role - working experience with Application support
ITIL and/or ITSM knowledge
Intermediate SQL knowledge
Strong customer focus
Very good English skills
Knowledge of ITSM tools (Service Now, BMC Remedy, etc.) will be considered as an advantage
- Intensive development path
- Many training opportunities
- Possibility to work with a large software applications in an international environment
- Working environment compliant with agile and ITIL standards
- Permanent employment with attractive working conditions
What makes us special?
- Collaborative environment in Swedish organizational culture
- Responsible and challenging tasks with access to the latest tools and technology
- Partnership with professionals, identified career paths including global opportunities
- International projects in company with certain recognition on the market
- Comprehensive introduction training package with mentor’s support
- Friendly workplace: modern campus with many facilities – medical center, restaurant, lunch rooms, sport/leisure area (football, basketball, tennis)
We work together with energy, passion and respect for the individual!
Work Place: Wrocław