Application Support Specialist (Kapow)
Nr ref, RPA/STC/03/2018 Location: Warszawa
Responsibility for IT support, operations of application services (2nd level support) and application maintenance for one or more IT Services within IT Solution Operation for our Technology Solution Center:
- Identify and resolve issues with applications, following agrees procedures
- Uses application management software and tools to collect performance statistics and create reports.
- Carries out agreed applications maintenance tasks
- ‘Go-Live” support after introduction of new solutions
- Supporting the processing of service requests
- Configuration of software parameters to meet business requirements
- Handling of incidents and problems ( 2nd level support) and assignment, control and escalate to 3rd level support.
- Investigates causes of incidents and seeks resolution.
- Assist with the implementation of agreed remedies and preventative measures
- Study to university degree level of computer science
- Qualified IT specialist
- Good knowledge of the processes of service management (ITIL) (Incident Management, Problem Management)
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Basic Intercultural competence and global mindset
- Strong communication skills, solution orientation
- Willingness to learn and flexibility
- Work in a dynamically developing company, which is a global leader in the transport and logistic sector
- An induction training program (partially abroad)
- Various challenges at work
- Great atmosphere
- Subsidies to private health care, sport cards, cinema and theatre tickets and group insurance, holiday bonuses and apples every day
- Opportunity to participate in the employee volunteering program and a "marathon team" (if you are a runner).