In this function, you’ll be taking care of two things:
First and foremost, you’ll be creative. We’ll need you to come up with innovative ideas, use design thinking to generate concepts, and of course: create award-winning visuals.
Additionally, you’ll manage a team of Graphic Designers. Your team members will look up to you for direction, leadership and inspiration. You’ll have a talented set of individuals at your side!
You’ll need the following to make it happen:
- An awesome portfolio (so you can show off how good you are)
- 10 years professional experience, 2 years as team leader
- Excellent English communication skills (you’ll present our work to international clients)
- Know a thing or two about good copywriting (you’ll be working with writers)
- Know-how/what/why on corporate identities, branding and style guides
- A ton of passion for anything design, typography, layout, advertising, digital, etc.
- The right attitude: creative, problem-solving and open-minded
- Ambition to always do better, faster, stronger
- A critical eye, balanced in between aesthetics and accuracy (you’ll be reviewing designers’ work)
- Expert with Adobe CC and other creative software packages (we’re on MacOS by the way)
- Not afraid of tight deadlines (we need it yesterday)
- Organization and time management skills (for you and your team)
Great! Send us your resume/ portfolio and we’ll get in touch soon.
- Local work with global perspective
- Panoramic view on Malta Lake
- Benefit package: medical insurance, Life Insurance, Assistance Package, Employee Assistant Program, MultisportCard, Staff investment programGym in the office
- Work based on work-life balance concept
- Work based on mutual trust and current feedback
- Possibility of being involved in social projects and local initiatives