- Powstańców Śląskich 95, Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 3 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
At the heart of QIAGEN’s business is a vision to make improvements in life possible.
We are on an exciting mission to make a real difference in science and healthcare. We are still the entrepreneurial company we started out as and have today achieved a size where we can bring our full power to many initiatives and to our presence across the globe.
Our most valuable asset are our employees – more than 5000 in over 35 locations around the world. Our ambition is to ensure we have outstanding and passionate people working in the best teams and we are constantly looking for new talent to join us.
There are few players who have shaped the world of modern science and healthcare as much as QIAGEN, and we have only just started.
If you are looking to advance your career, are seeking new challenges and opportunities, enjoy working in dynamic and international, diverse teams and want to make a real impact on people’s lives, then QIAGEN is where you need to be.
Join us. At QIAGEN, you make a difference every day!
Job ID #: EMEA00828
Department: Finance / Controlling
Location: Wroclaw (Breslau), Poland
Employment Type: Regular Full-Time
- Coordinate meetings and events.
- Prepare presentations, slides.
- Prepare reports, analysis.
- Assist in various administrative tasks.
- Tracks and drives action items.
- Supporting PMO responsibilities.
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Administration, Finance or related field.
- Preferably 1-2 years of experience in a similar position.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Experience in using MS Office, strong Power Point skills and good Excel.
- Strong in coordination of activities.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to solve problems.
- Able to interact with different management layers across borders.
- Customer oriented mindset.
- Able to work independently.
What we offer:
At the heart of QIAGEN are our people who drive our success. We act with passion, always challenging the status quo to drive innovation and continuous improvement. We inspire with our leadership and make an impact with our actions. We create a collaborative, safe and engaging workplace which forms the basis for high performing individuals and teams. We drive accountability and entrepreneurial decision-making and want you to excel your growth and shape the future of QIAGEN.
- Possibility to develop in an international company.
- Training and development programs.
- Private medical care.
- Group Life Insurance.
- Multisport card.
- Flexible benefits platform.
- Language classes.
- Pension Scheme (PPE) after 12 months.
- Childcare subsidy.
- Happy Monday :)
- Friendly atmosphere.
- Casual dress code.
- Attractive location (Sky Tower).
If this interdisciplinary challenge appeals to you, you can expect a highly motivated team that is looking forward to your support! Please apply online, quoting the reference number, with your complete application documents as well as your earliest starting date and salary expectations.
We look forward to hearing from you!