- Postępu 14, 02-676 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
The Functional Project Manager Admin support will support administration activities related to functional project management in the Alliance and Project Management team within Clinical Pharmacology and Safety Science (CPSS) department.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- You will provide administration support for the Functional Project Managers (FPMs) who project manage and deliver outsourced preclinical toxicology and DMPK across the entire AstraZeneca portfolio.
- You will monitor a shared email inbox and either respond to tasks independently or assigning task owners.
- You will be accountable for updating PLANIT plans with timelines and costs, communicating all changes to the relevant FPMs.
- You will assist the FPMs by running budget reports when required.
- You will provide project management support with updates of timelines and tracking of milestones, risk mitigations, and facilitation of requests.
- As required, additional responsibilities include meeting management (meeting bookings, meeting agendas and minutes).
- You will have clear and efficient communication with multiple stakeholders including those within CPSS and in DMPK, as well as those in contract research organisations.
- Must be able to work independently on multiple tasks in a high paced environment, be dedicated and have high attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills including priority setting and time management.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written English communication skills.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the biopharmaceutical industry which includes experience with safety and DMPK.
- Proven skillset in the use of project management tools.
- Demonstrates a composed, professional manner when dealing with issues, challenges, conflicts and opportunities.
- Builds positive collaborative relationships with a variety of internal staff and outside contacts.
- Ability to multi-task effectively and prioritize workload with a sense of urgency in moving projects forward.
- Well organized with excellent time management.
- Demonstrated experience and skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio, MS teams and OneNote.
- Working knowledge of project management software such as MS Project and/or Planisware.
- Must have proven record of high-quality independent work.
- Experience of project management in the scientific arena.
- Understanding of drug discovery process.