EcoVadis offers an exciting, truly international opportunity to build a career while making a positive impact, in an innovative and dynamic environment. Recognized as the most trusted business in the sustainable supply chain space, EcoVadis is driven by a diverse team of over 45 nationalities making a real impact on the environmental and social practices of companies around the world by leveraging the influence of global supply chains. More than 200 global multinational companies (“buyers”) have selected the EcoVadis solution, including Verizon, GSK, Coca Cola Enterprises, Nestle, Johnson & Johnson, Renault, ING Bank, and Subway. EcoVadis has rated over 45,000 of their suppliers with ambitious goals to continue to multiply our coverage.
Join us, we’re looking for collaborative, fun and passionate people to help us make a difference!
Associate Product Manager
Miejsce pracy: Warszawa
To fuel our expansion and help scaling our applications we are seeking for an experienced Associate Product Manager to join our Product Management Team and participate in the evolution / creation of products and features, from the idea stage to launch.
What you will be doing:
Participate in overall product strategy, research and development requirements for new and mature products;
Contribute to specify market requirements for current and future product functionalities by participating to market research supported by direct contact with customers and prospects;
Participate in customer, prospect and partner meetings to gather insight and effectively articulate customer problems;
Elicit high-level requirements from a variety of stakeholders including customers, internal BU’s and company executives;
Work closely with all IT members and other EcoVadis departments to ensure that deliverables meet both business needs and quality standards while spanning across the globe;
Participate in defining and analyzing qualitative and quantitative data that drives the success of our products;
Bring insights from our product’s data and analytics to inform decision-making
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Business Administration, Marketing or similar field;
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as an Associate Product Manager / Product Manager;
- You are an English native or have a bilingual fluency in English and another language;
- You have experience in managing the entire product lifecycle;
- You are familiar with market research, consumers’ behavior and marketing techniques;
- You are able to communicate effectively and act as the liaison between the business and technical teams;
- You have experience and passion for designing engaging user experiences;
- You are familiar with Agile methodologies and standard understanding of modern web/SaaS technologies and systems;
- You have had exposure to various analytics solutions.
Location: Warsaw, Poland - Rondo ONZ, Spektrum Tower
In return for your expertise and energy, we offer:
- Challenge, opportunities to exchange skills within multinational Team
- Ability to work in an autonomous way and in an environment where your ideas are valued
- Flexi-time and home office
- Competitive salary aligned with experience
- Health care
- Multisport card
- French classes
- Casual and very friendly environment
EcoVadis does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected category.