- Prosta 68, 00-838 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 14 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Stanley Black & Decker is the largest tool manufacturer in the world (Fortune 500). Our industrial tool businesses build the tools that build your world. Our brands: Stanley, Black&Decker, DeWalt, Porter-Cable, Mac Tools, Facom, Usag, Bostitch
Our website: http://kariera.sbdinc.pl/
For our Warsaw office, we’re currently looking for:
- Work closely with AEs and ADs to understand status of project(s), monitor the maintenance of the project database and Project Plans to ensure each are updated in accordance with IAS governance and project methodology.
- Facilitate Weekly Project Review meetings, record minutes, and follow up on meeting take-aways to ensure actions are executed as discussed.
- Oversee timeliness of project deployments in accordance with IT Release calendar and ensure completion of deployment criteria list in advance of weekly deadline.
- Provide support, guidance and structure, in accordance with Governance Policies & Procedures, to AEs and Ads.
- Monitor and audit compliance to the governance model through periodic reviews of documentation.
- Maintain continuous improvement mindset when reviewing project materials, policies and procedures, as well as perform regular check-ins with AEs and ADs to understand process pain points. Propose ideas for improvement and support implementation.
- Support the preparation and presentation of trainings and other topics, as required.
- Perform regular check-ins on dashboard reporting, including the auditing of bots with SQL code, dashboard drafting, and report generation.
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology, or Engineering degree
- Professional experience in Finance and Accounting, Project Management, HR or ITO services
- Fluent English
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Great verbal and written communication
- Strong process minded thinking, problem solver / solution oriented
- Solid understanding of project management principles
- Continuous improvement approach
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Proven desire to build strong partnerships with the ability to hold others accountable
- Proficient in MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS SharePoint, MS Visio.
- Knowledge of Smartsheet a plus
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Convenient location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
- Work in an international company giving a good opportunity to develop professional and foreign language skills
- Ambitious and motivating challenges
- Labor law contract
- Internal trainings (IT, Excel, project management, finance, accounting etc.)
- Co-funding of additional benefits (medical care, Multibenefit or Edenred cards)
Please send your CV in English
We reserve the right to reply to selected offers only.