The CEE Independence Office based in Warsaw is seeking to recruit a new full time team member for the position of:
Automation & Innovation Engineer/Manager
(Internal Systems Support)
Miejsce pracy: Kraków
Responsible for leading the direction for improving the productivity of technology processes and business processes by creating automated workflows to replace manual workflows. Responsible for technical designing, developing, testing & implementing automation using a variety of automation tools across multiple areas of IT. Leads continual process improvement initiatives leveraging Lean IT principles and data driven approaches.
The area of responsibilities:
- Identify opportunities for automation or leveraging technology for business or complex IT processes.
- Lead the development and maintenance of automated processes
- Engage with stakeholders at all levels to drive continual improvement
- Define and develop automation scripts for complex processes across multiple platforms or technologies.
- Take a proactive role in providing feedback and coaching to other staff members to support a real time development culture.
- Conduct impact analysis of any application or infrastructure changes that interact with automation and make associated script changes and updates
- Develop metrics and measures to evaluate process baselines, estimate automation return on investment, and confirm value realization.
- Manage the roadmap for automation tools; lead evaluation of new automation tools, and promote automation tool adoption by other territories, regions and organizations.
- Lead complex automation projects, including automation development, as well as infrastructure and application changes required to support automation.
- At least Bachelor, or Engineering degree in Technology, or related technical field.
- Strong technical specialization and success using configuration management tools (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Ansible) and using scripting languages (e.g. Python, Ruby, Jscript, VBscript).
- Deep level of knowledge of cloud infrastructure & container-based deployment to influence stakeholders in maximizing opportunities.
- Ability to contributes to thought leadership through leading the development of new and updated industry-leading practices and support processes/procedures.
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively.
- Proven ability to build, maintain, and leverage relationships as well as expert level verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate and encourage idea sharing, creative thinking, and a culture of innovation.
- Ability to build and maintain relationship across many different functions and organization levels as well as work and team with a multitude of different people and different cultures.
- Experience with process design including: e.g. conducting workshops and interviews
- Demonstrates extensive analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change.
- Develop self & others through continuous learning, sharing best practices, knowledge and expertise.
- Fluent English.
- Career development and professional growth in a global team setting.
- Participation in multi-territory activities/ projects.
- Ability to access multiple trainings and certificates in designated areas that allow do develop both, technical and soft skills.
- Competitive salary and benefit package, including private healthcare, life and disability insurance, attractive voucher program.
- Opportunity to engage in afterhours sports activities and team building events.
- Inspiring and friendly work environment.
- Your personal career development plan tailored to your preferences and ambitions.
It has never been so easy! Apply providing your social media profile instead of CV.
PwC office is tailored to the needs of people with physical disabilities. In case of your individual needs, in order to ensure the comfort of recruitment process, please report your requirements to the following address: email@example.com.