- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
As a Automation Tester, you’ll join the Aspire Systems Test Team. Currently working from home, and eventually based in Olivia Business Centre in Gdansk. You’ll have the opportunity to design, plan and perform automated tests of web applications. In addition, you'll be supporting software testing and delivery process of products used by customers around the world. Apply, if you want to gain work experience in an international IT company.
Your tasks will include:
- Building tools and infrastructure for automated tests
- Designing, planning and performing automated tests of web applications
- Supporting the manufacturing team in software testing and product delivery
Experience and skills, you need to have:
- 2-3 years of experience in testing web and/or mobile applications
- Experience in automated tests of web applications with the use of Selenium WebDriver technology
- Knowledge of C# language to a degree that allows you to solve programming problems while working with test automation
- Precision and good organization of work
- Databases and SQL knowledge
- Communication and teamwork skills
- Inquisitiveness and accuracy in solving problems
- Fluent English
Nice to have:
- ASP MVC
There are plenty of benefits to enjoy:
Training budget – obtain professional Microsoft, ISTQB, OCJP and PSM certificates,
Knowledge Sharing – host presentations and workshops at internal and external events,
English classes – learn the language at the office for free,
Blog – join our blog writers’ team!
Keeping you fit&healthy
Multisport card – get access to plenty of fitness clubs and work out in the most convenient location,
Private medical healthcare – take good care of your and your family’s health,
Sports teams, training programs, and biking and running competitions – take up the challenge!
Appreciation and rewards
Kudo – get „thank you” notes from colleagues in return for your help and exchange them to vouchers or cinema tickets,
League of Geeks – join our gaming platform and score points for your positive behaviour and support given to colleagues,
Employee awards and recognition.
Community to hang out with
Summer Party – enjoy yourself at an annual outdoor party,
Christmas Party – celebrate the end of the year in December,
Team Hangouts – spend time with your teammates playing pool, paintball, and board games.
A contractor or a full-time employee? At Aspire Systems Poland, you can choose the option that suits you best.
An early bird? Or a night owl? It doesn’t matter! With our flexible working hours, you can come to the office between 07:30 and 09:30 AM.
Feel like you’d rather stay at home on this particular day? From time to time, you can work remotely.