At DSV ISS we offer local and global IT positions in a rewarding and challenging environment. DSV Global IT is accountable for the strategy, system architecture, development and day-to-day operation & support for our global infrastructure and business applications. At every IT position at DSV ISS you have a real influence and a chance to produce visible results.
Now there is a chance to join us in the position of:
Location: Warszawa | Reference number: ISS/IT/BS/032018
- Employment contract without trial period.
- Benefit package among others private medical care, sports card, insurance, occasional gifts.
- Free Business English lessons and real opportunities to use this language on a daily basis.
- Development in the chosen direction thanks to the career pathways, training sessions, cross-functional projects, promotions and inter-departmental promotions.
- Comprehensive implementation programs specially tailored to the department and position.
- Friendly working atmosphere and work-life-balance.
- Unique organizational culture (charity actions, contests, meetings and integration events, sports sections).
- Modern office in Mokotów area (approx. 15 minutes from Wilanowska metro station) with ergonomic workstations, fruit days and a wide range of beverages.
- Welcome package (surprise).
- Daily administration, support and troubleshooting on global backup platform.
- Designing and counselling in connection with new functions and technologies when using Backup, Restore and Archiving, including security, performance and accessibility.
- Surveillance and Auditing (review and designation of problem areas in your environment).
- Optimization of existing Backup environments.
- Preparation and maintenance of documentation, instructions and checklists.
- 2nd and 3rd. level support on backup and archive infrastructure.
- Participate in relevant projects as technical specialist and subject matter expert.
- Participate in guard duty agreement.
Join us if you…
- have broad knowledge of IBM Spectrum (TSM) backup platform,
- have broad knowledge of the CommVault backup and archive platform,
- have broad knowledge of backup of VMware environment,
- have good understanding of high-availability, disaster-recovery and performance tuning,
- have knowledge of SAN, Storage, VTL and Archive infrastructure,
- have knowledge of NAS NDMP backup,
- are Subject Matter Expert on multiple of above vendor and technology platforms,
- have knowledge of ITIL and change management processes.