Basware Support Specialist
DNV GL POLAND
- ogłoszenie wygasło 7 lat temu
DNVGL Poland in Gdynia seeks:
Company & Business Area Description
Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, DNV GL enables organisations to advance the safety and sustainability of their business. We provide classification and technical assurance along with software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas and energy industries. We also provide certification services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining leading technical and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, DNV GL empowers our customers’ decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
Originated in 1864, DNV GL operates globally in more than 100 countries with our 16,000 professionals dedicated to helping our customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
The Global Shared Services (GSS) organization within DNV GL provides high quality, cost effective services and processes within Human Resources, Finance and IT, based on requirements defined by the business areas and Group. GSS also develops central competence for distinct services, projects and development and will support policy, procedures and system implementation on a global, regional, and local level.
GSS is about bringing a team of true process experts together, going for professional service levels at industry standards, and offering centers of expertise for competence based advisory. We are driven by people’s competence and motivation to help and support the business areas. As a member of the GSS community you act in a professional, multi-cultural, competent and service oriented environment with good possibilities to enhance your personal competencies and expertise, and to build a strong network with colleagues around the world.
Global Shared Services IT (GSS IT) is the DNV GL IT organization responsible for delivering a wide range of IT capabilities and capacities to business and corporate units and to end users worldwide. GSS IT with nearly 400 employees worldwide is the internal service provider for IT support globally in DNV GL and has a key role in system evaluation, development and integration.
Local Unit & Position Description
In our Polish headquarter in Gdynia we have 3 GSS IT units: Global Monitoring Center, Global Service Desk and Application Services with more than 40 employees involved in international projects.
The Basware Support Specialist serves as a functional user support role for the organization’s financial applications.
- Provides operational and production support of corporate financial applications including functional configuration management and documentation needed to support the applications
- Troubleshoot an issue to determine root cause of the problem and recommend a solution – within corporate guidelines
- Provide user support to end users by building, documenting, testing and presenting solution to the user community
- Serves as functional admin
- Assist in training for new or revised business processes due to new functionality or updates to supported business applications
- Performs application security / access profile audits
- Produces data for analysis and decision making as required
- Assist in upgrades and implementation of interfaces with Basware database
- Willingness to evaluate Basware database and suggest clean up procedures
- Bachelors/Master degree in Business, Information Systems or related field preferred
- Five to seven years related experience, preferred
- Basware experience required
- Experience with systems implementations/upgrades would be an advantage
- Critical thinking, root cause analysis, problem solving skills are necessary to be successful in this role
- Must be able to work independently to evaluate and identify application problems as well as developing potential solutions.
- Experience with data integration into rest of Application landscape
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word, Outlook, Access and Sharepoint
Please fill in your application (In English) and apply.
Prosimy o dopisanie następującej klauzuli „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych dla realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z ustawą z dn. 29.08.97 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych Dz.U. Nr. 133 poz.883)”.
More on www.dnv.pl