If you want to understand how business operates globally, Citi Service Center is a perfect place for you.
Citi Service Center Poland was launched in 2005 as a part of an initiative to establish a network of service centers providing shared services to other entities operating within the Citigroup around the world. We do not provide banking services to retail or corporate Clients, we deal with the processes of Citigroup branches from other countries. Currently we provide services to over 90 countries on 6 continents creating a unique opportunity to work in an international environment.
Our approach to development is simple - we offer limitless opportunities and provide tools our employees can use at a time they deem suitable. We absolutely promote the proactive attitude and responsibility for shaping one’s own career. Here everyone carves out their own path. Thanks to Career Mobility, each employee of the organization may apply for any position within Citi worldwide.
Benefit Management Analyst
- Align with a project benefit tracking process to link BM desktop procedure, project scope and financially accurate
- Ensure BM team is aware of all efficiency initiatives, their saves are measured, validated and justified
- Maintain and improve recurring and & ad-hoc saves reporting per project/program and/or by owner
- Seamlessly integrate benefit data from multiple sources across projects, process owners and finance
- Be accountable for end to end capacity/financial impact analysis for efficiency related initiatives incl. Return on Investment estimates
- Analyze and interpret data from the Citi AML metrics/reports, identifying trends, providing insights and recommending key actions including up to modeling what if scenarios
- Develop and deliver AML BM internal metrics, identifying trends and insights for improvement of operational efficiency
- Leverage our full systems capability to create impactful visual representations of metrics to aid understanding enabling customers unfamiliar with data analysis and technology to easily interpret insights and determine strategic decisions
- Develop and deliver metrics/training to AML staff globally suggesting areas of improvement
- Lead presentation to the Global Program/Project Steering Groups to inform about benefit analysis status/outcomes and propose improvement recommendations
- Lead monthly meetings with regional senior management to analyze performance, discuss risks and opportunities
- Collaborate with members of other functional teams to develop a shared understanding of operational performance drivers and key metric
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Financial Planning and Analysis or Reengineering Projects
- Background of continuous improvement (process oriented; able to analyze current processes, suggest and define improvements; able to analyze raw data and draw conclusion)
- Experience of working within a global and virtual team desirable
- Master’s degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to escalate issues to management
- Excellent interpersonal skills, problem solving, team work and analytical skills
- Comfortable working in an ambiguous environment with minimal or offsite supervision
- Ability to multitask in a high pressure environment and work under tight deadlines
- Lean or Six Sigma or business process re-engineering experience will be a plus
- English proficiency
- Excellent presentation skills Power Point use
- Excellent analytical skills incl. Excel use (e.g. pivot tables & database management) and Power Point skills
- Opportunity for professional development in the international and multicultural organization
- Developing opportunities and challenging assignments
- Attractive and stable employment conditions
- Social benefits (medical care, Benefit System, life insurance, pension scheme)
- Working with interesting people!