Five years ago Kinguin pioneered a billion dollar secondary market for digital games - today we proudly serve a global gaming community of millions. We’re powering up at $150 million dollars.
And in 2018 we change the game. Again.
We would be honored by you joining us, as we unveil one of the most innovative tech stories for 2018: the story of a $100 million dollar marketplace with 350 employees migrating to the Blockchain. A company-wide tooling to a decentralized model, GameChain, where business history will be empowered by true gamification and smart contracts.
If you join us, you'll find yourself among people passionate about Esports, gaming and technology. At Kinguin, you'll constantly learn, develop new skills and contribute to the advancement of your field.
However, even the most sophisticated place in the world would not succeed without gifted people. That is why we need you!
We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Design, build, support and enhance BI reporting and dashboards with key business performance metrics
- Work closely with various business units (Marketing, Sales, Customer Support) and applications to increase automation and to create highly efficient and effective reporting
- Train and educate users on reporting and dashboards, and drive adoption of Self-Service Business Intelligence across the organization
- Independently identify, interpret and analyze data to build high quality analysis and identify opportunities for improvement
- Problem solving and decision making
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/economics/mathematics or similar
- Experience in data gathering, reporting and analysis (preferably in e-commerce)
- Good knowledge of business intelligence tools like Tableau, Power BI would be an asset
- Deep understanding of data (including key marketing, sales, economic and financial metrics and terminology) with a mind-set which can bring the story to life via data visualization
- Good knowledge of R tool
- Strong SQL and Excel skills
- Natural curiosity to challenge and delve deeper into data
- Knowledge of demand planning and forecasting would be an asset
- Excellent verbal and writing English skills
- Solid ability to work proactively and independently as well as in collaborative groups
- High attention to detail and ability to articulate key high level themes to all levels
- Ability to interact confidently and enthusiastically with internal business partners and colleagues
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Excellent payment package
- Kinguin Academy: external trainings, internal webinars, Kindles and books available to all employees
- Additional social packages: (Multisport cards, Medicover membership, free English lessons, Polish lessons for foreigners, 50% discount code for games every two months, free food day, employee birthday cake, fresh fruit delivery)
- Seniority Program
- Numerous opportunities to expand your skill set and professional development
- Unique, professional and international work environment
- Relocation incentive
- Flexible hours